Do you guys feel Jordan is trying to get back to OG quality we were all wishing for?

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by gzagenius

even if they were 99% close to originals, ******s here would still find something to cry about.

no

Look at the Playoff XIII's thread....cmon son

oh really?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-26-2011-LOTS--P?page=49
Originally Posted by Sourkush

these are very unappealing the red almost looks pink

herp derp
Get your facts right and read the whole page, just b/c 1 cat has his computer contrast jacked up doesnt mean we have a slew of JB bashers in that thread.  I've heard and seen nothing but good things with the playoff XIII's.  JB did it right with these releases.

I guess this could be posted in the Jordan III's thread but I'm wondering if the leather will be the same quality as the White & Cement Phat Low's that released in 2009. It's not going to sway my buying decision but they look to have the same quality of leather which was pretty good IMO.

I guess this could be posted in the Jordan III's thread but I'm wondering if the leather will be the same quality as the White & Cement Phat Low's that released in 2009. It's not going to sway my buying decision but they look to have the same quality of leather which was pretty good IMO.

Nah I don't think so the OG will always have the good quality compared to the Retro's.

Nah I don't think so the OG will always have the good quality compared to the Retro's.

Originally Posted by Pinero354

I understand we may not be getting the "NIKE AIR" we all want.... but  when I think about the past few releases.... Cool Grey's, White/Red 13s..... I really have no complaints on the production of the shoe.... pretty close to OG in my opinion.... on top of that I have the True Blue 3 international release and compared them to my OGs and there pretty much the same(same with the ones releasing in July).... White/Cement 3s look pretty much the same as well (even bringing back the Orange Nike Air Jordan hangtag for this release). Playoff 13s are looking to have hope too, So what do you guys think? I understand there will be some negative feedback but from the past few retro releases (and the upcoming ones in my opinion) its looking like Jordan is concentrating more on quality, even though the quantity of retros coming out are many.... Every stitch will not be pefected to mirror og's.... I understand that. But i think they are trying to get back into the stage to make the OG heads happy by coming out with retros that are similar to ogs..... Thanks for the thoughts in advance. 
my child, it is a known fact ALL molds have been converted 2 CDP molds

guess my 2 year rant did nothing for this websites education department

Originally Posted by Pinero354

I understand we may not be getting the "NIKE AIR" we all want.... but  when I think about the past few releases.... Cool Grey's, White/Red 13s..... I really have no complaints on the production of the shoe.... pretty close to OG in my opinion.... on top of that I have the True Blue 3 international release and compared them to my OGs and there pretty much the same(same with the ones releasing in July).... White/Cement 3s look pretty much the same as well (even bringing back the Orange Nike Air Jordan hangtag for this release). Playoff 13s are looking to have hope too, So what do you guys think? I understand there will be some negative feedback but from the past few retro releases (and the upcoming ones in my opinion) its looking like Jordan is concentrating more on quality, even though the quantity of retros coming out are many.... Every stitch will not be pefected to mirror og's.... I understand that. But i think they are trying to get back into the stage to make the OG heads happy by coming out with retros that are similar to ogs..... Thanks for the thoughts in advance. 
my child, it is a known fact ALL molds have been converted 2 CDP molds

guess my 2 year rant did nothing for this websites education department

cool greys are way different from the jams, more comfy, better shape, and better build,

they're giving me the impression that at least they are trying

cool greys are way different from the jams, more comfy, better shape, and better build,

they're giving me the impression that at least they are trying

they need to start making more "premiums" lke how the air max 90's have em and they jordan6 "motorsports were premiums!!!!

they need to start making more "premiums" lke how the air max 90's have em and they jordan6 "motorsports were premiums!!!!

quality is getting better.
i mean, the easiest comparison is the CDPXIs VS Space Jams VS Anniversary XIs VS Cool Greys XIs. Seems like they got progressively better as far as feel and quality.

quality is getting better.
i mean, the easiest comparison is the CDPXIs VS Space Jams VS Anniversary XIs VS Cool Greys XIs. Seems like they got progressively better as far as feel and quality.

quality seems to be better but there are some things (sizing, glue issues, etc) that are still bothering me.

quality seems to be better but there are some things (sizing, glue issues, etc) that are still bothering me.

The last couple releases (CG XI and cement III) seem to be generally well received.  But a lot of times it can vary from pair to pair.

Most ppl criticized the CDP XI's for having bad shape, but my pair is actually really good IMO.  On the other hand, while most ppl said the Spacejams were better than the CDPs, I got a really warped-looking pair of Spacejams.  The left shoe was shorter than the right shoe, and it looked smushed.  So you never really know with JB. 

The last couple releases (CG XI and cement III) seem to be generally well received.  But a lot of times it can vary from pair to pair.

Most ppl criticized the CDP XI's for having bad shape, but my pair is actually really good IMO.  On the other hand, while most ppl said the Spacejams were better than the CDPs, I got a really warped-looking pair of Spacejams.  The left shoe was shorter than the right shoe, and it looked smushed.  So you never really know with JB. 

the feel of the cdp11s was terrible as well as materials like the leather on the heel and the 23 on the back ankle (falls off after a few wears for some people)

the feel of the cdp11s was terrible as well as materials like the leather on the heel and the 23 on the back ankle (falls off after a few wears for some people)

Back
Top Bottom