Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Birdwatcher dude is a clown for all that. Closet racist exposed aside, dude shoudda kept it moving in the beginning. I walk my dog off leash in CP (usually earlier in the day with much less people) and ill be damned if some bum tells me to leash him when theres no one around me.

slack add? what notification? I genuinely don't know what youre referring too

^ Me, neither.

Slack is a business communication app basically meant to kill email. Really popular with tech companies.

It's kind of like a workplace message board, email client, and iMessage all rolled into one with a VERY distinct sound notification.

They IPO'd recently and started airing television adds and they spam the notification sound in the add.

Nodody who has to use slack for work is trying to hear that incessantly in their down time. :lol:

It's a little inconsiderate and definitely ironic since Slack as a company takes this proud stance on the right to disconnect from work and not taking work home with you if you don't want to, as a part of their brand.

American women are the best. I'm actually having to think twice but the devil you know >>. Foreign broads are basic as hell majority of the time.

Don’t know if this belongs in here or the markimorose factory variant thread

But
True Religion jeans are the ugliest and worst design I have seen on this earth. Hideous, and they make you look like a idiot. Disgust.

Not then, not now, and to the people still wearing them, you should be ashamed, ya hell bound chief.

I never liked the Love Below portion of Speakerbox/Love Below. I only liked the last song where Dre actually rapped, other than that......

*I hope that resellers lose a grand amount of business due to covid, and that it also begins to decimate the entire republican party, along with police departments all across the country.

* Just saw a pair of kicks Dunk Brazil low sp on Flight Club a GR, going for 690 in my size 14.

Anger is not an automatic response to trauma (this isn't an opinion, actually. Just an unpopular fact.)

Unpopular opinion:
Anger isn't healthy.

It's misguided to sell tell someone that their trauma must not have been that bad if they're not pissed off/angry, or even that apparently they aren't paying attention.

*I hope that resellers lose a grand amount of business due to covid, and that it also begins to decimate the entire republican party, along with police departments all across the country.

* Just saw a pair of kicks Dunk Brazil low sp on Flight Club a GR, going for 690 in my size 14.

First mistake was looking at FC for prices. Stock X has a 14 for $300.

I think a large chunk of the “horse girl” demographic wants to have sex with the horse deep down.

I think you can make a solid philosophical argument that beastiality is morally superior to eating meat.

Back
Top Bottom