Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

sports are rigged more than ever now than they were before. its all about money and not talking to the players. NBA going to game 7 just for tix sales and sponsorships/ads to continue playing

giphy.gif

im actually happy for that gif response. anything that disrupts the status quo i'm in for. oh and congrats on St Louis winning their first ever NHL trophy. i don't watch hockey but props

There is no reason to have kids that is not selfish or narcissistic
I heard someone saying that he thinks society will have less kids going forward because of apps like Uber, Doordash, Instacart, etc. People will have less incentive to have kids because there is less need for someone to take care of them when they turn old.

I'll go 1st:
1. Football is just okay to watch & ppl overly evolved in it tend to be dumb.

2. Everyone on this NT is a slave to capitalism via marketing.

3. It's okay to be comfortable w/ telling someone that they're making u uncomfortable.

4. People that often complain about ppl being sensitive tend to be more sensitive.

5. Human babies are an uninteresting, useless, & time consuming task until they begin to crawl.

6. Working in cubicles for hours on in is against nature.

7. (Step) Family member Pino is out of control. Why has it even become so popular?

8. Trump made watching political stuff fun.

9. I have absolutely no grasp on the meaning of life. Life grows (age) just to shrink (age).

10. You're not as unique as you think, you're just another person that thinks like you.

:pimp:

US brah here... we should phase out the penny like our Canadian bros. It costs twice as much to make them lul.

Back
Top Bottom