Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Speaking of Beyonce, i always thought she as the third best looking member of Destinys Child. Letoya Luckett > Kelly Rowland> Beyonce.

LL is unrecognizable at this point.

Looks nothing like she did before

I actually liked Latoya and that Farrah chick more than Beyonce too. B just kept the money and motivation to sustain her looks lol

Till this day Beyonce doesn't really do anything for me. I'd easily take Keri Hilson over her looks wise.

Never understood why folks went out their way to disparage Beyonce. Not in here, I can understand someone finding kelly more attractive but in general.

Like M Mark Antony said, i guess it was the "cool" thing to do. Pretty lame actually.

One of the clear reasons people go at Beyonce, is because she is so pro Black. The other is that a woman, Black woman no less, with that sort of power and influence, is incredibly intimidating to people, men in particular. She's a Billionaire, and there isn't anything any man can do to her, nor teach her about a damned thing. Just like with athletes, people want them to shut up and dribble. Kelly Rowland is beautiful, but she does not have the platform nor financial power, nor voice, that can piss white people off like Beyonce can. So for some, she'll seem more attractive.

One of the clear reasons people go at Beyonce, is because she is so pro Black. The other is that a woman, Black woman no less, with that sort of power and influence, is incredibly intimidating to people, men in particular. She's a Billionaire, and there isn't anything any man can do to her, nor teach her about a damned thing. Just like with athletes, people want them to shut up and dribble. Kelly Rowland is beautiful, but she does not have the platform nor financial power, nor voice, that can piss white people off like Beyonce can. So for some, she'll seem more attractive.
Who does JRepp23 JRepp23 prefer?

Swangaz/Super Pokers are stupid. I get it, it’s a Texas thing, I’m from Texas and in MY OPINION, they don’t go on everything. Mane.

-Curry anything is overrated

-Expensive luxury sneakers are all ugly. Rappers look like clowns wearing them with them skinny jeans.

-Bobby Smurda isn't that good. Had he never gotten arrested and locked up he would've been another, 'here today, gone tomorrow' NY artist. (Young Ma, Manolo Rose, MIMS, Desiigner, etc)

Yeah curry slander is wild, and that's not even accounting for how broad of a brush you're painting with.

I'll agree with the other two opinions though.

-Expensive luxury sneakers are all ugly. Rappers look like clowns wearing them with them skinny jeans.
💯 to the above.

Especially in this heat, one shouldn't be riding a bike while your dog is running.

Bloody paws and exhaustion.

If roles were reversed, the bike trip wouldn't go the same distance.

- Hennessy is disgusting.
- Parties/Clubs were much better before the IG era
- Owning a home is HIGHLY overrated. Yes, building equity blah blah, but it’s a never ending hassle of having to fix **** or finding someone to fix it.
- Truly (most seltzer) >>>> Beer
- Miami is a decent spot if you stay off Ocean Drive tourist traps.

-Curry anything is overrated

-Bobby Smurda isn't that good. Had he never gotten arrested and locked up he would've been another, 'here today, gone tomorrow' NY artist. (Young Ma, Manolo Rose, MIMS, Desiigner, etc)

Ma one hit wonder yes but she stays putting out some heat for the fans. Shordi can rap.

Back
Top Bottom