Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I heard Alc got him banned. :nerd::smh:
1590160575606.gif

Elaborate. I’d like to hear your logic. I don’t know all the details, but I find it hard to believe that the person drawing a gun on an unarmed individual is in the right.

The “Karen” who pulled the strap was in the right and I hope the charges get dropped.

Elaborate. I’d like to hear your logic. I don’t know all the details, but I find it hard to believe that the person drawing a gun on an unarmed individual is in the right.

At first when I saw the initial video I was like “Karen” is tripping, but there was another video that caught more of the exchange and I was like “Karen” was actually trying to leave....just in my unpopular opinion, the “victim” kept the situation going unnecessarily and she got more than what she thought she was going to get

At first when I saw the initial video I was like “Karen” is tripping, but there was another video that caught more of the exchange and I was like “Karen” was actually trying to leave....just in my unpopular opinion, the “victim” kept the situation going unnecessarily and she got more than what she thought she was going to get

idk which video you are taking about, but what you are talking about is very common in which things get taken out of context in order to mislead people. whenever you see controversial short videos, try to find and watch the full video. **** is hella disingenuous & makes me sick to see the length people would go.

Television broadcasters who actively choose to air that Slack add, like the actual decision makers involved, deserve to get shot. Not a mortal wound but a leg check at least.

Just appalling to air that **** and force people to repeatedly hear that damn notification when they're relaxing at home, hopefully done with a days work.

Back
Top Bottom