Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Bird was a better player than Mike
Thought about this. I actually might agree with you here (although Id never defend this lol)
Bird is way more of an outlier than MJ - physically/genetically, game wise, speed etc etc with way more stacked against him to be successful in such a game.

Always loved the story of him being insulted when they had white players guard him :lol:

If anything, those exaggeratedly long eyelashes make women look more artificially "feminine." (If you get my drift)

there is nothing in this country more powerful than Celebrity, Kanye is getting more attention & vitriol for the white lives matter stunt than the leaders of BLM for stealing the people's money & turning it into a LGBTQ foundation. It's amazing to watch :lol:

there is nothing in this country more powerful than Celebrity, Kanye is getting more attention & vitriol for the white lives matter stunt than the leaders of BLM for stealing the people's money & turning it into a LGBTQ foundation. It's amazing to watch :lol:
I was curious on if there was any actual answer as to what BLM did with all that missing money

Was it the mansions and everything else like it was rumored? Or what happened?

I was curious on if there was any actual answer as to what BLM did with all that missing money

Was it the mansions and everything else like it was rumored? Or what happened?
There is another proper thread for the exact answer but the gist is yes. BLM is a movement but a few black women created/trademarked the organization and went to various major cities to set up shop in, more often than not, already established community movements and just siphoned the money. Buying themselves mansions was true

Halloween is one of, if not THE, worst holiday(s).

I always hated the pressure of dressing up, the expensive a** costumes that still get judged by those that try hella hard, and the whole holiday itself is weak IMO.

“Come get candy from these strangers! Fun!”

Now I gotta get candy for these lil gremlins who knock on my door, and get “the good candy” at that, and not to mention people who decorate. Spider webs and a few plastic tombstones. “Scary”.

I appreciate the levels that some people go to with their decorations to make them legit scary, but overall the holiday itself and almost all of what it entails is absolute garbage to me.

I’ve heard it’ll change when I have a kid but idk

Halloween is one of, if not THE, worst holiday(s).

I always hated the pressure of dressing up, the expensive a** costumes that still get judged by those that try hella hard, and the whole holiday itself is weak IMO.

“Come get candy from these strangers! Fun!”

Now I gotta get candy for these lil gremlins who knock on my door, and get “the good candy” at that, and not to mention people who decorate. Spider webs and a few plastic tombstones. “Scary”.

I appreciate the levels that some people go to with their decorations to make them legit scary, but overall the holiday itself and almost all of what it entails is absolute garbage to me.

I’ve heard it’ll change when I have a kid but idk
You, my good sir, clearly have ZERO white women in your circle. 🤣 If I was unsure before, I'm positive now.

They effing LOVE some Halloween.

-foe

I rock with holloween cuz it falls on the same week as my birthday.

I just think it's odd how all these countries outside the US started doing holloween cuz of Instagram. You got cats in France doing it now :lol:

there's a stand up joke about Halloween that I'll butcher but it goes like "I love halloween because its not important. You don't have to fly all the way home to catch up with the parents then remind yourself why you moved across statelines. All for the sake of scary and candy"

Back
Top Bottom