Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

But oftentimes they're more developed players. Alot of these one-and-done guys can barely play NBA basketball at all. There are some exceptions of course like Kevin Durant and KAT but teams pretty much know the first year or two will be a wash because most of these one-and-done players are still figuring out how to play in the NBA.

It's not about if you are ready to play in the NBA. It's about if you are ready to get drafted to the NBA. If a GM or owner thinks you are you gotta go get that bag.

It's not about if you are ready to play in the NBA. It's about if you are ready to get drafted to the NBA. If a GM or owner thinks you are you gotta go get that bag.

I completely agree with you. I'm never going to fault the player for leaving and getting drafted. I'm a Lakers fan and I'll admit Brandon Ingram had no business being in the NBA last season but I would never fault him for getting paid.

What I'm saying is that if I were an NBA general manager I would look more towards more polished college players then 18 or 19 year old one-and-done players who haven't figured their bodies out yet.

This is how you end up like the Phoenix Suns who draft players like Dragan Bender who are all upside and potential but has no production or polish to their game. They could either have gotten the next kristaps porzingis or someone who's out of the NBA after the first contract.

LBJ is today's pansy NBA poster boy. His stats are inflated because defense is nonexistent today. Still doesn't take away from his talent and skill set though.

Bruh, this is gobbledy****.

IF you check all the boxes, devastatingly handsome, charming, intelligent, etc. You can be a perfectly nice guy and have chicks left and right.

When was the last time a girl sucked your d or gave you some p***y for being a "good guy"?

What about the food network
Anything instructional or educational can be beneficial. But largely television is predominantly a vehicle for entertainment where the audience follows some narrative of programming.
Most television programming overloads the visual senses (the number of onscreen visual changes per minute) which bypasses your frontal lobe (reasoning, memory, judgement- our control panel so to speak)
and activates your limbic system ( emotions and drives). When this happens, the viewer is left in a trans- like state. This consistent pattern strengthens one system and weakens the other.

Even beyond that, we have 24 hours in a day. TV pulls you out of the game of life. The hours dedicated to watching could have been used to advance in important areas of life. Unless one is
learning or gaining secondary experience for potential later use, tv profits one nothing. Its a tool of the establishment used to push its agenda. Herding people into purchasing what they want, fearing
what they what and shifting ones focus onto things so they can be numb or unaware of others.

What if you wanted to know the 5 day forecast
Your could throw darts and be more accurate than them boys. They do the same thing.
(Plus theres an app for that)

hqdefault.jpg

2d6886aeccc0ac2be8b2f93d1f951498.jpg

is-it-television-or-tell-lie-vision

is-it-television-or-tell-lie-vision

ffVII is the greatest ff and yes, its better than VI on all fronts.
better story, yes i said it, better soundtrack, cooler areas, better enemies and bosses. ct is too.

the dreamcast was the last great system.
the most comparable feeling to the golden era of the snes days is the psx.

throwies and tagging > piecing (not unpopular within graffiti but outside of it for non writers this is a ridiculous notion).
i could see if ****** were still hitting trains like that but its not like that anymore and freights don't do it for me. piecing takes too long, is too tedious and there's nothing like walking by your **** whenever vs having to take flicks to keep the memory and then hope other ppl see your **** in Timbuktu.

sex before marriage should be mandatory.

black ppl should check out of the following within any colonized nation in the west:
the political system
religion (specifically christianity and islam)
the education system

black ppl are too inclusive and should be selective in choosing who to speak to about what.

ppl are too trusting of those within the medical industry.

Ff2 and 3 are the best final fantasies

Lufia 2 was an underated rpg

Dreams cast > ps2
Saturn >ps1

Cod killed rpgs in the west

RPGs died when gaming became a billion dollar business. Rpg players were always a small niche that's hard to grow in the gaming community. Ain't nobody about to buy their first console because they saw the new FF ad. The gaming business got bigger, the rpg community didn't. Basically, it's not enough people playing RPGs on consoles any more.

Tbh, all they have to do is drop the emo lookin *** characters and RPGs would probably pick back up in the west.

Fighting games fell off. Juggling systems are weak and corny.

Before they showcase juggling Tekken > Street Fighter.

Elder Scrolls, Witcher, and Fallout, I guess Mass Effect are all huge RPGs though.

Even Dark Souls, even if it isn't the most narrative driven RPG.

Dreams cast > ps2
Saturn >ps1

Blasphemy!!!

Just cause you couldn't dub games on the ps2 as easily on the dreamcast doesn't mean it was a better system. You buggin. PS2 won the console wars back in the day.

And its Dreamcast, not Dreams Cast. :smh:

Warframe is better than destiny
Blasphemy!!!

Just cause you couldn't dub games on the ps2 as easily on the dreamcast doesn't mean it was a better system. You buggin. PS2 won the console wars back in the day.

And its Dreamcast, not Dreams Cast. :smh:

I know its dreamcast fam my typing messed it up

I had both systems
Before sony became a jrpg and fighting game juggernaut the dreamcast had the best arcade fighting gamr ports
Plus online
Plus 2k sports
Plus phantasy star online

I think "distractions" are the reason why folks aren't on RPGs as much now. (If even true).

People have SO many other things to do opposed to investing the hours needed to really get into an RPG

Warframe is better than destiny

I know its dreamcast fam my typing messed it up

I had both systems
Before sony became a jrpg and fighting game juggernaut the dreamcast had the best arcade fighting gamr ports
Plus online
Plus 2k sports
Plus phantasy star online

DCKey.jpg

you must still be typing off that dreamcast keyboard. you buggin. When the PS2 dropped wa nights out for the dreamcast....do you see a dreamcast 2..3..4 today? no. The Dreamcast was innovative but it lacked support and game devs weren't making money off the system since people were duplicating games on the dreamcast.

Back
Top Bottom