Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Its related. The movie was block buster hit,
I remember trying to make a paul walker gt-r skylline in nfs pro-street. great on ps2 more so on the ps3 at the time. i had it for both systems
Aw man you tried to make this
2-Fast-2-Furious-Brian-OConners-Skyline-R34-GT-R-Blue-Light.jpg

:lol: I loved this car in the sequel. For NFS underground 2 I tried to make
ff1-1.jpg

I was mad as **** when the Eclipse blew up. One of my favorite from the series

IMO This was the last greastest NFS game(NFS PROSTREET for the PS2). undercover was garbage!! i beat the storyline in less than 2 days on hard mode smh.

I play video games in spurts, when I have time. When I am back home stateside I would rather watch my son and his friends play. My son's friend busted my *** in 2k, I haven't had the real desire to play since.

It's your opinion, but this is a cornball's view of gaming.

Yeah, sure. Let's keep him behind bars. Y'all are really something else.

Whoaaa, I'm not saying keep him locked up by any means, but the "movement" in itself started with good intentions from people who actually cared about dude, now that the Eagles won now it is turning into a meme or some ****. It is getting ready to become like the next wave, but not in a positive way.

Playing video games is the same as having an imaginary friend (except only more expensive). And I'm an x-gamer.

I never had a imaginary friend....:frown:

Video games is purely for entertainment, some people play way too much and fall into a fantasy world and can't seperate the real world from it. You know how many times I witness's dudes play real life basketball like they playing NBA 2k live. It's quite annoying. I be telling the, cats this is real life no damm video game so stop chucking up the ball and screaming out x button.

Now mind you I'm not talking about games like WoW, but other than that:
-Cost of entry is absurd; any two current gen systems are about equal to the cost of a build considered 'decent'
-parts quickly become obsolete
-Most PC game setups I have seen have the person within sneezing distance of the screen, which means you're not actually far enough away to appreciate any differences in graphics
-Windows is required :sick:
-Physical ownership of a game >>> Paying for access/keys
-Haven't seen an interesting mod yet (I've seen impressive stuff, but nothing I'd want to download)

That's all I've got for now

Back
Top Bottom