Do you like it when you see girl's wear jordans?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

ISSTALK. just pretend it exists.
laugh.gif

Girls wearing jordans, we off that.

So for a proper response for a thread like this....I have a 10 point scale. You must start off at 0 but add or subtract depending on the severity of thesituation... i have attached images to help NT fam understand my choices... Bikini's and jays.....+10http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k...w&current=kiks-tyo-aki-hoshino-sbtg-aj1-1.jpgKnowing that the only girls I seen wearjays in houston dress like men.... -10http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k...urrent=l_62465fb6ae7f4dd38f694aa1ccfa1866.jpg *ABSTRACT* Girls eating or lickingNikes +20 http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k142/lacelocka/?action=view&current=3578__nice-bite.png SUMMARY of "DO I LIKE GIRLS WEARING JAYS?"Only when that girl has little or no clothing reference to myself...IE no Billionaire Boys club varsity jackets... I now request that the ISSTALK thread beclosed and deleted...yall just want to talk about more pairs of SPACE JAMs anyway....

Im a big fan women wearing jays. The way the flip their jordans it looks siclk to me. I like em when they wear the VII's the Hares Cardinals or the Raptorsbut 1-12 is good with me. NYC Washington Heights WHat up.

YES and NO! I rarely see a really classy and fine girl wearing Jordans, but I've seen and known a few. Rare though!
pimp.gif

Not to hate, but most of the girls wearing Jordans are either hella ghetto or fat... Just from what I've seen. I am sure most
of us would agree. They're girls that jump on the bandwagon too, maybe because they were influenced by their BF's. Lol!
I am guilty or that one.Well, it doesn't really matter who wears it, but I think it's impressive when they ACTUALLY know
the history of what they're wearing.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I like my women to dress like women.

My sentiments exactly.

I guess i date women of a different echelon.

Cuz ain't no woman with a corporate job even considering on owning a pair of j's.

It may be suitable for a particular age bracket, so no hate...

But it's tacky for women my age (who don't hoop professionally or recreationally)
to don a pair of J's.

For the younger cats, i understand the fondness...

(But i didn't even like them wearing it in highschool... it's type tomboyish, in a faux pas
kind of sense. - Mind you, i went to school in a primarily colored pupil populace)

Different folks... different strokes.

Amen

Do you like it when you see boys wear jordans?

in all seriousness thou...nah...unless they have really really small feet

Hell yea. If they can rock them right, then I'm with it. If they can't it just looks hella funny. Especially here in the Bay Area in Northern Cali,there's a lot of girls that rock jays.

If chics is willin to spend 100+ bucks for a pair of jays instead of a pair of coach shoes or burberry shoes..then i think their something wrong..maybe itsjust me but I do want women to dress like one.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I get surprised when I see girls in Jordan "heat" It's usually them wearing True Flights or some other Jordan crap. If the girl is ugly, then I could care less what the hell she has on
laugh.gif

CO-Sign

Back
Top Bottom