DO you still line-up for jordan releases?

ive only waited in line once...for the Grape Vs back in sept. 06 at footaction 34th for 9 hours. no other release has really required a line-upsince then, except maybe CG IIIs, which i didnt want

I don't need to line up because I work in a mom and pops store that get all the LS and quickstrike along with the packages!! the only ones we didn'tget and I lined up for were the Charity II's at my local niketown!!!

with the models they recently released? Hell no.... never will line up, nevermind even going into a store to buy a pair. JB is saving me lots of $$.

May be get one of the packs.

nah never have had to. the mall around here is too empty to have lines. plus working for finishline, i dont need to be there when the mall opens.

I wish i could live where some of you live. I get to the mall about 530 on release dates, get in through the janitors entrance and I'm usually not thefirst one there. Store opens at 8 for Jordans, so im usually waiting between 2-3 hours for every release. At least I'm not the shmo walking in at 7wondering how all the ppl got in.

i HAVE NOT LATELY HERE IN THE bAY AREA SINCE THEY ORGANIZED THE LINES(WRIST BANDS). i'M NOT SURE WHENTHE VI/XVII PACK COMES OUT. HOPEPFULLY IT WILL BEPEACEFUL AND ORGANIZED

Haven't bought kicks in 2 years, J's was all I lined up for (three times)and well, JB has fallen off... those days are over

Last time I lined up was for the Aqua 8's. Haven't done it since and have copped every single Jordan worth coppin.

I try not to line up.

Would rather pay extra then stay outside for hours at a time.

A HOH jordan release is another story.

jordunk wrote:

I still wait in line. I dont know why but i like the wait and anticipation, and i have fun talking with the other heads in line. Im 27 and as far as i rember i have done it since the og concord xi's

word
pimp.gif

just doesnt feel the same if i dont stand in line for em i dont knw why
ohwell.gif

Haven't waited in line since the Black/Silver Vs came out. But yeah, I still camp (not looking forward to camping for the Countdowns though).

I waited in line for the Last Shots. Their actually was a lot of people and security there were a bunch idiots. anyway, are there any websites thatll let youpreorder shoes months in advance?

Ummmm....Well Some spots have stopped doing pre-orders on J's. So Im gonna say the lines will be back!! But it all depends on where everybody goes! Like mymall, theres finishline and then there's footlocker. Thats where everybody goes, so lines form. But i dont think there will be any lines not anytime soon.But If i ever see anybody line up for some %%%$+% fusions!!!
indifferent.gif

But if they dont change the pre order thing, the only line i can see gettin out of hand is in dec when the 11/12 package releases!!!
pimp.gif

its been years since i lined up. jordan releases arent as popular these days with all the bs that has been released. i would still line up for some shoes. ithink ill have to line up for the packs that come out later this year that has the black iii's and the other one that includes the xi's. those twopacks wont be easy to come by. Other than those, no camping for me

Used to, but there are too many people that line up or just brag about bein the biggest shoehead ever.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Online FTW or cop if I happen to be at the mall and the store still has my size.

i've lined up twice this year... X/XIII CDP and Opening Day I's. we only have one store up here in Ypsi so all the real sneakerheads at EMU arelined up

I camped out for the DMPs, Grapes, and CG IIIs. I'm never camping out for shoes again after those shoes released. Finishline.com is the only way to go onrelease day.

Back
Top Bottom