DO you still line-up for jordan releases?

last time was with the OLNL package. im gonna have to line up for 2 or 3 packages this year.

yeah i still line up, the last one i lined up for was the bmp's, my sister lined up for the cntdwn pack for me. theres not as many people anymore though. ilive in sac,CA by the way.

last time was the OLNL now i just wake up in morning and show up and still get my pair...^^i live in SJ CAli

I never camped
laugh.gif
and I don't think I ever will.

Yes...but depends on what's releasing. Last time I was in line was for the Blk/Metallic Silver Retro V's.

Im down to do it whenever, I obviously want the shoes that bad.

Last time was for the recent Retro 1's and to meet Andruw Jones at NTLA

I love it when ppl say "I get mines like 2 months ahead" might as well say they send them from the factory straight to ur house lol smh at the theselairs. All for NT fame lol

I love it when ppl say "I get mines like 2 months ahead" might as well say they send them from the factory straight to ur house lol smh at the theselairs. All for NT fame lol

I line up for every release I pick up. Lining up is half the fun you build up the excitement when you stand in line then, when you finally get your sneakersyou feel amazing. Talk about Jordan's for like 4 hour. In my opinion it is really everything a Jordan fan wants talk about sneakers all day then completethe experience by picking up some new jays. If you haven't lined up in a while you'd be surprised how enjoyable it can actually be.

Not really.I use to EVERYTIME around the time all the 13's came out.The hype really died down and when it doesn't it's too crazy.Last shoes I linedup for were the black 5's.I'll probably line up again for some packages this year.

last time i did was the black/red 8's around xmas just because i finally got back to tx the night before after a cross country drive for bout a week. Iusually order online or get a hook up to get em early, around here you got to come strapped to take a chance lining up at these malls

I did for the Grapes and didn't even get a pair, same wit the DMP
ohwell.gif
I MIGHT have to for the XI/XII pack if I'm still in Pittsburgh this winter causeit's a lot of thirsty dudes that buy J's for the name, not significance. Not to mention the XI/XII is arguably the most desired pack this year andEVERYBODY and they mom dukes wants the Christmas J's.......EVERYBODY

I foresee a Alt. XIII, Cool Grey XI fiasco come December

Last pair I lined up for was the space jams in 2000, Dec 19th I believe. Footlocker in Fashion Square Mall in Charlottesville, VA.

Back
Top Bottom