do you wash your pants/jeans after u wear them?

I always thought you had to wash your jeans before the first wear to avoid bleeding onto your sneakers. I guess that happens with the cheaper jeans?

In any case, there are some jeans which I can’t wash like the selvedge joints.

I always thought you had to wash your jeans before the first wear to avoid bleeding onto your sneakers. I guess that happens with the cheaper jeans?

In any case, there are some jeans which I can’t wash like the selvedge joints.
soaking or washing with cold water can help stop new denim from bleeding but some denim comes prewashed so you don't have to worry about that. Typically you're not supposed to wash denim often.

why can't u wash selvedge denim. i'm generally a levis guy so excuse my ignorance.

So generally you’re not supposed to often wash “raw denim” which is usually selvedge denim because the dye is untreated and unwashed when you buy them. The denim is thicker than regular jeans you usually see, so it’s already been treated and washes. You’re supposed to “break in” the jeans and then wash the jeans sparingly over time.

Rarely wear jeans. Don’t even remember the last time I washed the ones I have.

Soccer and basketball shorts get washed if I leave the house in them or freeball, otherwise it takes a while.

I don’t think I’ve washed these Nike sweats I’m wearing rn for like 3 months so Ima probably do laundry when I get home, thanks OP

After, I think, shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby put me on putting them in the freezer, it was wrap. I wash em when I get a new pair. For the record, I wash everything else weekly.

Thought its not good to wash jeans often
You aren't, its compromises the aging process.
Anyone that says YES is a liar.

As much of a liar as the, "I take a shower after every bowel movement" crew.
I literally didn't crap for 7 days b/c I didn't have an immediate shower near by. Why is this so hard for u to believe
Rarely wear jeans... 501s were always finished after one wash.. :rofl:
I generally by pants/jeans at thrift stores & 501 sizing are all the place. I brought a green pair recently 33/32. Fits like a 31/30.

no i wash them once they are dirty if they got a stain or odor i dont wash my jeans often

Quality denim doesn't get washed.
They get soaked in water and hung dry around 6 months - 1 year of wear to bring out the fades.
The denims lifespan is determined on blowout imo.

Back
Top Bottom