do you wash your pants/jeans after u wear them?

Haven't worn jeans in 4 years. When I did, no I wouldn't wash them. I'd just febreeze them regularly.

Depends where I've been. If I've only been in my car and work, I'm not pressed. If I go into the city I feel like burning my clothes when I get home.

i have a pair of iron heart jeans that i didn’t wash for 2 years. once in a while, i would febreeze, fold it up in a ziploc, and put it in the freezer. i didn’t wear em that much though cause they were too thick for our weather. i still have em somewhere. i think i washed em twice since i bought em.

What’s really trifling is just assuming things.
It is an ASSUMPTION that you put dirty jeans in the freezer?

Explain to me how the jeans you put in the Freezer haven't touched outdoor air.

Please explain.

It is an ASSUMPTION that you put dirty jeans in the freezer?

Explain to me how the jeans you put in the Freezer haven't touched outdoor air.

Please explain.
No the assumption was I just throw them in there on top everything and now you’re trying to clean it up because ain’t no way in the hell anyone has a problem with putting anything in the freezer that touched “outdoor air” lol

No the assumption was I just throw them in there on top everything and now you’re trying to clean it up because ain’t no way in the hell anyone has a problem with putting anything in the freezer that touched “outdoor air” lol
I NEVER said you put it straight in. Never once.

I am not "cleaning up" anything. I knew yall put it in a bag. I remember the initial convo :lol:

Whether or not it is in a bag, it is still dirty as hell.

Anyone that says YES is a liar.

As much of a liar as the, "I take a shower after every bowel movement" crew.

People actually do that after using the toilet? Seriously?! I never heard that! I got severe Crohn's Disease (if you know what it is, it's HORRIBLE) and if someone told me that, my skin would be so wrinkly and pruney from taking 15-30 showers a day! 😞

And no, I don't wash my jeans after every wear either. Having Crohn's made my weight not be what it should for my height, so the waist is bigger than it should be, so I just wear gym shorts under my jeans to make the waist wider.

Now those who go commando, they darn well better wash them every time, lol!

Yea, put clothes that have been exposed to all the outside elements and put them in your freezer.

Again, trifling as hell. :lol:
I NEVER said you put it straight in. Never once.

I am not "cleaning up" anything. I knew yall put it in a bag. I remember the initial convo :lol:

Whether or not it is in a bag, it is still dirty as hell.
So what was the intent of the first quote? Everything you put in the freezer all outside elements, DC.

I don't wear jeans very often. Never for work or when out running errands. Really only wear them in social setting like going out on weekends. Probably only wash each pair a couple of times a year.

Usually when I do was jeans it's after airport travel.

After, I think, shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby put me on putting them in the freezer, it was wrap. I wash em when I get a new pair. For the record, I wash everything else weekly.
Soaking up fugazi game from shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby of all people.

Come on man you better than that. :lol:

Screenshot_20200609-144501_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom