do you wash your pants/jeans after u wear them?

yes or no.

edit:
if no, how often do u was them?
Can’t remember the last time I washed a pair of jeans. Maybe once a year? Pretty sure I own jeans and pants that have never been washed. Slacks or dress pants I dry clean after a few wears. I bathe every time I change clothes so my jeans don’t get a chance to be really smelly/dirty i guess.

This made me think about a mutual friend I had in college. Dude admitted he would only bathe every other day. Lol most bizarre thing I ever heard. It takes 5 minutes to shower.

Can’t remember the last time I washed a pair of jeans. Maybe once a year? Pretty sure I own jeans and pants that have never been washed. Slacks or dress pants I dry clean after a few wears. I bathe every time I change clothes so my jeans don’t get a chance to be really smelly/dirty i guess.

This made me think about a mutual friend I had in college. Dude admitted he would only bathe every other day. Lol most bizarre thing I ever heard. It takes 5 minutes to shower.

You thought this through before you typed it out?

And it is hilarious you admit to what you typed and then turned around and got on your old Roomate.

There is no way you thought any of what you said made sense.

Last edited:
Wash slacks after every wear.

Jeans prolly once after 3 or 4 wears. If around smoke or alcohol though, have to wash after.

You thought this through before you typed it out?

And it is hilarious you admit to what you typed and then turned around and got on your old Roomate.

There is no way you thought any of what you said made sense.

Do u wash your jeans after every wear

I’m wash mine every 4-5 wears. I have a pretty deep rotation of Levi’s, some I go awhile in between wearing the same pair twice.

That being said, I haven’t worn jeans since the quarantine started

I stopped wearing jeans all together. Very uncomfortable especially in 100° Texas heat.

Been buying Nike windrunner/nylon pants.

I do wear slacks occasionally. But def no denim in my rotation anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom