do you wash your pants/jeans after u wear them?

So what was the intent of the first quote? Everything you put in the freezer all outside elements, DC.
I will humor this horrible logic.

Yes, everything in the freezer IS from outside but how many of those items are sitting on various surfaces for multiple days. (Since yall claimed to not washing them often).

Food packaging can and SHOULD be cleaned off before putting it in the freezer, something COVID has taught people that didn't know.

Cleaning jeans before placing them in the freezer? That isn't happening.

Again, it is trifling as hell.

I havent worn selvedge denim in years. So yes like after a wear or two they are going in the wash. But lately I havent been using underwear so ummm they got a little kick to em. Spicy.

I will humor this horrible logic.

Yes, everything in the freezer IS from outside but how many of those items are sitting on various surfaces for multiple days. (Since yall claimed to not washing them often).

Food packaging can and SHOULD be cleaned off before putting it in the freezer, something COVID has taught people that didn't know.

Cleaning jeans before placing them in the freezer? That isn't happening.

Again, it is trifling as hell.
How many of your jeans are sitting various surfaces for multiple days? These surfaces aren’t also known as “the floor”, are they?

yeah but what does freezing your denim do?
it’s supposed to kill the bacteria that causes the smell. i read that somewhere and tried it and it worked. i don’t do it anymore. don’t have the need to. back then, i didn’t keep food in my freezer. in my fridge was condiments, soda, and the occasional left over.

How many of your jeans are sitting various surfaces for multiple days? These surfaces aren’t also known as “the floor”, are they?
You leave the house, you sit in a car seat, bus/train seat, park benches, walking through endless dust/debris/dirt just from being outside.

The multiple surfaces are the various places you SIT.

The multiple days refers to the number of times you do THAT between washes.

Some folks actually sit on the floor as well.

So again, how are you going to compare FOOD being put in the freezer vs. Jeans being put in the freezer. Please stop.

it’s supposed to kill the bacteria that causes the smell. i read that somewhere and tried it and it worked. i don’t do it anymore. don’t have the need to. back then, i didn’t keep food in my freezer. in my fridge was condiments, soda, and the occasional left over.
But how would the normal, non-lab working, human even know if it worked or not? How would the normal human know it killed the bacteria?

I go commando in basketball shorts and soccer shorts when I got company or am company

Ball Johnson dance mandatory

anyone else used to wear bball shorts under their denim?

I did this lots in middle and early HS, dunno what was trying to accomplish since some days I didn't hoop.

Back
Top Bottom