Does a relationship NEED conflict?

No but if their is love and passion for one another arguements are bound to occur. It is a fact of life its how we show emotion.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I'd like to add, the couples that break up/get back together every week are just as annoying as the ones who are all 'peachy' all the time.
laugh.gif
This %%#% is so #@%# ing true

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I'd like to add, the couples that break up/get back together every week are just as annoying as the ones who are all 'peachy' all the time.
laugh.gif
This %%#% is so #@%# ing true

ive dated my girl for 10 months now and i havent fought with her yet. not even building things up, were just pretty chill people.

ive dated my girl for 10 months now and i havent fought with her yet. not even building things up, were just pretty chill people.

I feel as though fighting/arguing gives them comfort and a better understanding of how we are...
Depending on the situation it can help, and release viewpoints that they may not agree on.

I feel as though fighting/arguing gives them comfort and a better understanding of how we are...
Depending on the situation it can help, and release viewpoints that they may not agree on.

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days. I think one person outside of my patents has raised their voice at me and we were about to fight in my apartment
laugh.gif

It's gonna happen but I definately don't need that $+@$. Conflict actually makes me feel kinda sick to my stomach so I couldn't be in a relationship with constant arguing.

Not all relationships. I absolutely hate arguing. I'll just hit you with the "whatever" just so it can be over. And don't think for one second you can raise your voice and cuss at me. I might not talk to you for a few days. I think one person outside of my patents has raised their voice at me and we were about to fight in my apartment
laugh.gif

It's gonna happen but I definately don't need that $+@$. Conflict actually makes me feel kinda sick to my stomach so I couldn't be in a relationship with constant arguing.

Originally Posted by Club29

women need drama in their lives.

They thrive on it
--QFT.
--Whether its positive or negative they be needing that attention. They actually like arguing I think.

Originally Posted by Club29

women need drama in their lives.

They thrive on it
--QFT.
--Whether its positive or negative they be needing that attention. They actually like arguing I think.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

No need to scroll any further, homie is dead on. I've only been in one relationship ever where the girl didn't feel we NEEDED to argue..at the same time though that was my shortest relationship. My girl now feels like we must argue atleast once every other week. She doesn't say that per say, but if you could hear some of the $%% we go at it about...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Women tend to need to know you care... one way to prove it, according to most of them, is to argue with them; because not arguing means you don't care enough to fight for your love.

...Women.

No need to scroll any further, homie is dead on. I've only been in one relationship ever where the girl didn't feel we NEEDED to argue..at the same time though that was my shortest relationship. My girl now feels like we must argue atleast once every other week. She doesn't say that per say, but if you could hear some of the $%% we go at it about...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

Talking patents? You must be a millionaire by now.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

Talking patents? You must be a millionaire by now.
glasses.gif

My ex recently told me last week... "maybe its just me but I'm glad for the downs we had because I think that's what keeps me around" when I was talking about our ups and downs during our relationship.. that &^@% just threw me completely off.. I shouldn't be messing with her crazy @#$,

My ex recently told me last week... "maybe its just me but I'm glad for the downs we had because I think that's what keeps me around" when I was talking about our ups and downs during our relationship.. that &^@% just threw me completely off.. I shouldn't be messing with her crazy @#$,

There is a point in a relationship where conflict should not dictate the level of affection in a relationship

this comes with a level of maturity and responsibility. maturity

There is a point in a relationship where conflict should not dictate the level of affection in a relationship

this comes with a level of maturity and responsibility. maturity

Back
Top Bottom