Does anyone in the NBA want it with Jerry Stackhouse?

^ It's not about who they fought. Re-read my replies. It's about the reputations of the people he's punking.

I can't remember Ben Wallace fighting anyone, either... but I'm KINDA sure that Big Ben would be a tougher battle than... saaay... Jeff freakingHornacek.
laugh.gif

Know what I mean? Dude is punking irrelevant nobodies with reputations for... nothing. Punk someone with a more pissed off reputation and I'll give youcredit for being 'that guy not to eff with'.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I agree, man.

Let Stack put his hands on Stephen Jackson's throat like he put his hands on Hornacek's throat.

We'd be reading about where the funeral's going to be.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ It's not about who they fought. Re-read my replies. It's about the reputations of the people he's punking.

I can't remember Ben Wallace fighting anyone, either... but I'm KINDA sure that Big Ben would be a tougher battle than... saaay... Jeff freaking Hornacek.
laugh.gif

Know what I mean? Dude is punking irrelevant nobodies with reputations for... nothing. Punk someone with a more pissed off reputation and I'll give you credit for being 'that guy not to eff with'.

I do agree with you about Stack...He doesn't impress me either, going after white boys, no names, and New Orleans hornet coaches...

But Jackson I think is all smoke and mirrors, and I don't buy into the tough guy facade, sure he has bloods tatted on him, and he wears piru hats, but Idon't remember none of that in San Antonio. Lebron and him got into a shove match in Lebron's rookie year as a I recall, when Jackson was on a losing,meaningless Atlanta Hawks squad...Nothing happened, NBA players don't wanna fight. Jackson just has that rep for acting dumb really more thananything...

If anything I think Ron and Jackson got exposed in the brawl. It was just funny to me how they didn't want no parts of Ben Wallace...I see Jackson goget into a fighting stance with Richard Hamilton of all people on the court, Ben's the man who shoved your teammate, go after him gangsta..

Yo Stephen Jackson is skinny and frail, but I'm not saying he's P....but I think you dudes is saying he's tough because of his affiliations outsideof the hardwood because like someone else said he only beat on a fan.

That Stackhouse against Hornacek was brutal though. Hornacek wasn't the fighting type so I can see where Ska is coming from.

Truthfully as you guys get older you will see that most people you think are tough reall aren't for this same reason...because they beat on herbs and buildup they're reputation, but when it comes to squaring up to someone that will had them they're behing they want no parts of it.

Also, dudes who "claim to have mad peoples" think they Scarface to and untouchable...until you catch em on the come up alone
laugh.gif
dudes be stutteringand copping pleas like no other. Talking about "yo man I know you from around the way I wouldn't want problems like that" while they was thehardest thing out when they was with they're people.

When it all comes down to it, NBA players really don't want to fight. They all may walk around acting tough getting pissed off at each other and startingmeaningless crap, but at the end of the day, they don't want to throw fists. I mean, seriously, if Stackhouse is known as the guy in the league who nobodywants to mess with, that's just pathetic. Besides, speaking of people who want it with Stackhouse, I think that Artest would destroy Stackhouse. His dadwas a boxer, and the guy is built like a freakin' bull. Sure, he may not have starting swinging at Ben Wallace, but so what? It's not like hestarting running away or doing anything for that matter once Wallace came at him. He held his ground. You honestly think Stackhouse would do anythingdifferent in that situation if he saw Ben Wallace charging him? I think not. I guess you can think he's tough because he ran up to Shaq with all theforce he had and shoved him hard when Shaq was already in the air going up for a layup. Big deal. Anybody, including 5'5 130 lb. Earl Boykins can dothat. So now you're wondering why Shaq didn't retaliate? He already had a tech in the FINALS. His team was playing for the championship. He madethe smart decision. It's laughable if you honestly think that Shaq is scared of Jerry Stackhouse.

grandkenyon- we don't allow profanity, and that includes edited profanity.

Just letting you know.

only idiots go out looking for fights, but if someone comes at you in the wrong way...you handle it simply put, whether that be hornacek or whomever. I suspectthat alot of these dudes are frontin and dont really want to get busy. I mean when you reach a certain age you dont want to take that kind of L, so poeple pickfights theyll win. Im 24, and the idea of me getting my @++ stomped isnt one that I entertain alot

^ Understood.

BUT... say today you're at the park and this scrawny 21-year old is yapping at you, calling you all kinds of weak and saying things like 'Get off thecourt, guy.' You're getting heated, and you start yakking back to him after 3 or 4 games, because you're not about to be punked by anyone, anytime,anywhere. Then one time on a drive, he fouls the FIRE out of you, and you snap; you get up, push him, and you're ready to go to work.

Then TOMORROW you're at the park and this brolic 24-year old is yapping at you, calling you all kinds of soft and saying things like 'Man, I didn'tknow there would be little whiny a__ kids out here today.' You're getting heated, but for some reason, you never start jawwing back. Then one time on adrive, he fouls the FIRE out of you, and you... just get up, brush yourself off, and do nothing.

If that were to happen to you, you'd be a punk, straight up.

Agreed?

I really think the situation was more than players yapping back in forth during a game because that stuff happens all the time...

I believe it was a combination of Utah playing physical (probably frustrating their opponent), losing (more than like Philly was garbage at the time), and thetrash talking.

For example, Lebron is really into Stevenson's head, and we all know about their trash talking and song making
laugh.gif

But trash talking alone isn't going to make those two come to blows...now if you have a combination of those three things that I mentioned before(physical, losing, trash talking) and it's almost a matter of time before something bad happens

Again, we are in agreement.

But why not Malone? Heck, I'd be more willing to give a 'Thug badge' if he chose freaking Ostertag.

But Hornacek? At the time, did Jeff even weigh in at 90 pounds wearing a soaking wet sweatsuit?

Again, we are in agreement.

But why not Malone? Heck, I'd be more willing to give a 'Thug badge' if he chose freaking Ostertag.

But Hornacek? At the time, did Jeff even weigh in at 90 pounds wearing a soaking wet sweatsuit?

My guess is since they both were playing SG that night that they were facing each other for most of that game
ohwell.gif

Not too mention he's a country boy from Carolina so maybe he has a prejudice against white people.

He patted West on the chest.

He put his hands on Hornacek's throat, and then cheap-shotted Jeff across the face.

But he patted West's chest.

laugh.gif

No, he didn't want it. Like I said, West can talk the same crap Hornacek did and Stack is good to go. "C'mon, David, stop talking to me like that.Or I'll... *pats him on the chest*... do that."

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom