Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

Some rare footage of a young DJ Blass killin it live at some club in PR.

Hands down the Reggaeton Sex era was my favorite. DJ Blass with the Reggaeton Sex revolutionized the sound of Reggaeton.

They say that latin trap is degrading and vulgar, but lets not forget Reggaeton Sex are the real OGs in that sh*t.

Never come into Music, but have been on reggaeton for a while. Even some of the precursors like El General. My young man days you would here "fuego, fuego" in all the clubs in the city. Late 90's, early 2000's reggaeton was playing on La Mega in the middle of the night calling it "underground". Now just fire up a few channels on Pandora a couple times a week.

J Balvin got the #3 song on the Billboard hot 100 rn with the Mi Gente remix with beyoncé....granted I'm more of a fan of the original but I love seeing J Balvin get his shine (or any latino for that matter)

that migente crossed over so bad Hot 97 basically got their arm twisted into adding it to their rotation :lol:

Can't stand the Beyonce version, but it is a big look for him.

J Balvin should crossover and do a more spanglish album and take over the world. Capitilize on all this success since Energia.

Her attempt at spanish just caused more damage. Terrible. Made Bieber sound fluent.

Last month Cosculluela came out with a new banger called ''Guaya''. I'm glad to see that Cosculluela is keeping the real essence of Reggaeton alive. ''Guaya'' screams out late 90s and early 2000s. I love it, the song has that gritty Reggaeton sound to it, that I grew up with. :pimp:

''Guaya'' Official Music Video

El Alfa went in on this ''UZI'' song. Dominican Dembow is hot, at the end of the day Reggaeton, Latin Trap and Dominican Dembow = (Musica Urbana) we're all family!

ninjahood ninjahood I've outgrown the celebrities rockin heat thread, so therefore there's no point of me posting anything anymore.

Yo, Ozuna's new music video is pretty dope, it was filmed in Japan. If I'm not mistaken, its actually his 2nd music video that he films in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom