DONE DEAL: Shaq to Cleveland for Sasha Pavlovic and Ben Wallace/ EDIT: Villanueva next???

Ehh...as I just said on Twitter

You know you're in trouble when you're excited about getting a 40 year old Shaquille O' Neal. This is worse than when he went to PHX

Zodogg's got to be happy about this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by got shoes

They still getting bounced out of the playoffs. Shaq slows the game down
do u even watch the cavs? they were a halfcourt team to begin with. and letting go 2 useless players are not hurting them. i think they'll get to the finals. but they still need a taller wing to win it all.

yes i do, sad to say. They go from slow to slower. They need a new coach not another player

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

They got him for nothing basically. See if they can swing some more trades or pick up a backup PG in the draft.

because he won't be able to do much anyways

Gasol not known for his defense helped limit Dwight, and we're questioning if Shaq can? He can put a body on dude.

Phoenix and D don't belong in the same sentence so you can't use that as a measuring stick.

Also I think I read Ferry wanted VC but I think ownership wanted Shaq

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif

ZoDogg34DING DONG SHAQ IS GONE!!!! DING DONG SHAQ IS GONE!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!
4 minutes ago from web
ZoDogg34Sasha Pavlovic is a damn scrub but as long as it gets rid of Shaq I'm freaking happy
7 minutes ago from web
ZoDogg34YES YES YES!!!!! RT @espn Sources: Shaquille O'Neal sent to Cleveland Cavaliers in 3-player deal - http://tinyurl.com/m2pue9
9 minutes ago from web

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif

4 minutes ago from web
ZoDogg34Sasha Pavlovic is a damn scrub but as long as it gets rid of Shaq I'm freaking happy
7 minutes ago from web
ZoDogg34YES YES YES!!!!! RT @espn Sources: Shaquille O'Neal sent to Cleveland Cavaliers in 3-player deal - http://tinyurl.com/m2pue9
9 minutes ago from web

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAO @ Zodogg.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

4 minutes ago from web
7 minutes ago from web
9 minutes ago from web

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

4 minutes ago from web
7 minutes ago from web
9 minutes ago from web

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Gasol not known for his defense helped limit Dwight, and we're questioning if Shaq can? He can put a body on dude.

Phoenix and D don't belong in the same sentence so you can't use that as a measuring stick.

Pau and Lamar are way more quicker than shaq and z
laugh.gif

I don't understand why the suns do this trade, doesnt help them what so ever. Wonder if shaq asked to be traded.

Lebron james needs to be in a open court offense not half court and getting shaq just slows this team down even more

i wont say its a horrible trade because the cavs gave up nothing but they gave up there only trade chips so this team is what it is now

If there ends up being a Laker/Cavs Final...I predict murder/death/kill all throughout this forum.
o man it would be epic
laugh.gif

Shaq getting moved around again
laugh.gif

the Cavs definitely won this one.. not in the sense that Shaq is what their team really needed, but they got something (a post presence) in exchange fornothing (Ben Wallace and Sasha)

what the hell is Phoenix doing though? every year they get rid of guys for cash and draft picks, and never do anything with it.. and they will probably moveAmare this offseason also
smh.gif

If shaq stays healthy i dont see how this trade would not put Cavs over the top..

i don't know about all that... last season the Cavs at their best were very close to a healthy Boston (i know they blew Boston out, but i'm talkingabout whether they'd beat Boston in a playoff series). this trade moves them back behind Boston as well as Orlando in the East.

the Cavs are best when they are running transition and getting open jumpshots in the halfcourt. when they had Z at center, they could spread the floor becauseZ was a midrange threat. now, they will have Shaq clogging the lane and the Cavs won't be able to spread the floor as well. not to mention that they willstill get RAPED by Orlando's (and LAs)'s pick and roll.. Shaq might be a worse pick and roll defender than Z, he can't move his feet at all.

all in all, i think this is all leading up to a disappointing season for the Cavs in 2009 and Lebron's eventual exit after the season.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

They got him for nothing basically. See if they can swing some more trades or pick up a backup PG in the draft.

because he won't be able to do much anyways
roll.gif
@ the hate for shaq. 18ppg, 8rpg, on 60% fg in THIRTYMINUTES OF PLAYING TIME
nerd.gif

Yeah but Shaq > Big Z period

Dwight lit dude up all series

Again I think they're still a wing from really being the clear cut favorite but they gave up nothing for Shaq, who's on a one year rental, and numbercomes off the books after this season.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by franchise3

Pau and Lamar are way more quicker than shaq and z
laugh.gif
will dwight be able to get position v. shaq at all? and shaq and Z ain't gonna play together. ppl need to use their basketball sense. if shaqplayed anywhere close to last yr and give them 16 and 8 or something like that, they'll be a better team. shaq's presence in the paint for them will behuge b/c unlike with phoenix, they actually slow the game down and play D

Originally Posted by mjrulez29

I don't understand why the suns do this trade, doesnt help them what so ever. Wonder if shaq asked to be traded.

They're dumping salary. No kidding it doesn't help them basketball-wise.

Back
Top Bottom