laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OG Loc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Damn Im gonna have to buy GTA SA off the marketplace I wanna play it now.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Better Graphics , Games being developed on your system > Disc storage that means absolutely nothing
Not that I care about the PS3 vs. Xbox beef since I own both, but its pretty common knowledge that when a game is a Ps3 exclusive it makes Xbox look ancient, so your better graphics comment makes no sense.
laugh.gif
Uncharted 3 kills any XBOX 360 exclusive game including Halo & Gears Of War.
Forza 4 graphics as good as GT5's car models ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

If a developer has 2 plus years to develop a game specifically for one console (MGS , Uncharted) ofcourse the game will be beautiful , but at the end of the day every single multiplatform game looks exponentially better on the 360 because of it's far superior GPU and also because games are developed on it and the ported over to the PS3. Not a fanboy of any stretch im just stating facts i own both consoles btw

Really Sony fanboys? You really want to go there? In case you don't remember on what console GTAIV looked better:

The same goes for Red Dead Redemption. Switching discs doesn't bother me one bit. I spent many hours completing L.A. Noire and only spent about 45 seconds switching the disc twice as required during that time.

Uncharted is the one truly great PS3 exclusive. What about the fact that Gears, Halo and Forza all three kill any PS3 exclusive OTHER than Uncharted? All three have 91 on Metacritic while GT5 and Killzone 3 have 84 and Resistance 3 and Infamous have 83. Eitherway, today - much like any other time at the end of a console's lifespan BOTH Xbox 360 and PS3 are $#!% compared to the way newest games look on the best PCs.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Word 360 gonna have like 3 Disc on some Final Fantasy 7 steez.

360 sucks lol

Better Graphics , Games being developed on your system > Disc storage that means absolutely nothing
Not that I care about the PS3 vs. Xbox beef since I own both, but its pretty common knowledge that when a game is a Ps3 exclusive it makes Xbox look ancient, so your better graphics comment makes no sense.
laugh.gif

Apparently console gamers have never played on a bamf PC....Yea GTAV needs to go ahead and come out on PC so I can snatch it up and THEN we can see the full potential of great graphics/performance

PC>Consoles 
happy.gif

EDIT: Oh yea and those ICEnhancer videos are all on PC btw...jus saiyan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

The trailer will show how far they are in development.

Early 2012 isn't enough time for them to market IMO, but you never know.

gta markets itself now.  it's like jordan brand. its an entity.  all it has to do is drop, and the industry stands still. 2 hrs gtav was a trending topic. lol.

it dropping early 2012 is not far fetched.  heck, they could just push MP3 back.  I mean we are getting a gtav trailer before we're even seeing recent max payne screenshots.  i'm just saying, i wouldnt put anything past rockstar lol

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

30t6p3b.gif

That better be BS, just ruined it for me.
I hope the trailer has an Asian main character to make sure it's BS.
negative on the asian character...but i hope its bs tho

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Uncharted is the one truly great PS3 exclusive. What about the fact that Gears, Halo and Forza all three kill any PS3 exclusive OTHER than Uncharted? All three have 91 on Metacritic while GT5 and Killzone 3 have 84 and Resistance 3 and Infamous have 83.

Good thing MGS4 has a 94, God of War 3 has a 92, LBP has a 95 and LBP2 has a 92, or else you might actually be correct for once.

Back
Top Bottom