Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

TakingBetsonGTAV_650x150_42373_screen.jpg

My bets:

-Set in a modern day version LA.

-We will see past GTA characters return like CJ.

-October 2012 release date.

-PS3 will get something exclusive. Either a time based release where PS3 gets it first or DLC will be released first on PS3.

-Multiple playable characters with a Latino, Asian, Black character, and Female.

-Main story plot will deal with and poke fun about the US culture issues, the recession, social media, human trafficking, R* will poke fun at the US having a black president, and make fun of Sarah Palin , will make fun of sports issues of steroids, HGH, cheating and fixing sports, make a character similar to Lebron and make fun of all his failures and still not having a ring , make fun of Tiger Woods and his womanizing scandal.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

My bets:

-PS3 will get something exclusive. Either a time based release where PS3 gets it first or DLC will be released first on PS3.

-Multiple playable characters with a Latino, Asian, Black character, and Female.

-Main story plot will deal with and poke fun about the US culture issues, the recession, social media, human trafficking, R* will poke fun at the US having a black president, and make fun of Sarah Palin , will make fun of sports issues of steroids, HGH, cheating and fixing sports, make a character similar to Lebron and make fun of all his failures and still not having a ring , make fun of Tiger Woods and his womanizing scandal.
Yea, u can scrap that whole PS3 exclusive nonsense, MS aint havin that. U see how they shelled out a ton of guap for the L&D and BGT. I would love for PS3 to get exclusive content.
I really need a SA sequel. It's what the ppl want. 

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

My bets:

Yea, u can scrap that whole PS3 exclusive nonsense, MS aint havin that. U see how they shelled out a ton of guap for the L&D and BGT. I would love for PS3 to get exclusive content.
cosiggy.  need that og san andreas feel with liberty city sights n sounds.  need that gangsta demeanor back

My bets:

As much I would love for Sony to get something exclusive when it comes to GTA, it probably wont happen. I'm curious to see if R* is going to make GTA:V to each console's full potential. If that's the case and Rockstar uses Blu-ray's full capacity, 360 owners may have multiple discs to deal with.

Originally Posted by pip777

My bets:

As much I would love for Sony to get something exclusive when it comes to GTA, it probably wont happen. I'm curious to see if R* is going to make GTA:V to each console's full potential. If that's the case and Rockstar uses Blu-ray's full capacity, 360 owners may have multiple discs to deal with.
Word 360 gonna have like 3 Disc on some Final Fantasy 7 steez.

360 sucks lol

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

360 sucks lol

Better Graphics , Games being developed on your system > Disc storage that means absolutely nothing

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

360 sucks lol

Better Graphics , Games being developed on your system > Disc storage that means absolutely nothing
Not that I care about the PS3 vs. Xbox beef since I own both, but its pretty common knowledge that when a game is a Ps3 exclusive it makes Xbox look ancient, so your better graphics comment makes no sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

360 sucks lol

Not that I care about the PS3 vs. Xbox beef since I own both, but its pretty common knowledge that when a game is a Ps3 exclusive it makes Xbox look ancient, so your better graphics comment makes no sense.
laugh.gif
Uncharted 3 kills any XBOX 360 exclusive game including Halo & Gears Of War.
Forza 4 graphics as good as GT5's car models ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grown men arguing over which console is better. Just play the damn games and sit down somewhere.

My bets:

-Set in a modern day version LA. No

-PS3 will get something exclusive. Either a time based release where PS3 gets it first or DLC will be released first on PS3. No. 

-Multiple playable characters with a Latino, Asian, Black character, and Female. No.

-Main story plot will deal with and poke fun about the US culture issues, the recession, social media, human trafficking, R* will poke fun at the US having a black president, and make fun of Sarah Palin , will make fun of sports issues of steroids, HGH, cheating and fixing sports, make a character similar to Lebron and make fun of all his failures and still not having a ring NO , make fun of Tiger Woods and his womanizing scandal.

I don't see them using a real setting, they never have. It may be based off LA. But I highly doubt it'll be actual LA.
MS would NEVER let a title as big as GTA be exclusive on PS3. UNLESS Sony shells out some guaaaaaap. 
Multiple playable characters would be annoying for a game like GTA. And since III, they've only offered other characters through DLC. So it'll probably be similar.

No one gives a @*%* about Lebron. Or his wins or loses. 

I agree with the rest.

It being GTA, you have to think about the major news in the past 4 years.

Recession.

Wall St. 

Gaddafi.

Osama.

Bed Bugs.
laugh.gif

Chilean Miners.

WikiLeaks.

BP Oil Spill.

Those are all potential candidates from just the past two years. 

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Rockstar is releasing Max Payne 3 on March 6th 2012.
Rockstar wouldnt release two games in such a short period of time.
A likely release for GTA V would be october 2012-march2013. Not before.

The trailer will show how far they are in development.

Early 2012 isn't enough time for them to market IMO, but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom