Dope case

Probably started him off with cigs, grass, maybe cut some stuff in, and next thing you know...

Coke vaporizes at different temps so it's pointless to smoke it in a joint or something. What the said dealer could have been doing was putting coke in his soda at a young age. Knowing one day op would be buying teeners off him.

View media item 1077796
Seriously though, it probably won't get dropped but a good lawyer can get it reduced to a misdemeanor. I've seen the charge get dropped when I guy said he was doing a favor and buying for a friend, and I've seen the charge stick for another guy that admitted to using and the judge used the charge as a wake up call to the guy. Anyways, they ran up in your car without consent over a routine traffic stop. And another thing, never bring more cash than you intend spend in that situation Not only for potential robbery purposes, but it can be paraphernalia if found with a scale or bags. Just lawyer up and lay it all out on the table.

Last edited:
op must of really wanted that bump cuz wit dat amount all you had to do was sprinkle it on the floor and rub it in.

op u not even an alley cat you'll be fine no record...relax

First how they get consent to search ur vehicle????
Shouldn't u have asked why they stopped u BEFORE u got in the back of the police car???
A couple G's to a lawyer should get this dismissed
Specially since it was cocaine
If it woulda been crack it woulda been a different story
U may be able to get put in a treatment program

Man i mess with this stuff once in a blue moon.

And i didnt give them consent to search. They just threw me in the cop car and searched my ****. And also i was drunk. I know they smelled the patron. But they just tried to get me to snitch on my homeboy and i didnt so they just popped me for that.

Im just waiting a few days to let my boy know i got caught. Cuz if he gets popped today or tomorrow cuz somebody rolled on him dont need him looking at me like i ratted

First how they get consent to search ur vehicle????
Shouldn't u have asked why they stopped u BEFORE u got in the back of the police car???
A couple G's to a lawyer should get this dismissed
Specially since it was cocaine
If it woulda been crack it woulda been a different story
U may be able to get put in a treatment program

And i didnt give them consent to search. They just threw me in the cop car and searched my ****. And also i was drunk. I know they smelled the patron. But they just tried to get me to snitch on my homeboy and i didnt so they just popped me for that.

Im just waiting a few days to let my boy know i got caught. Cuz if he gets popped today or tomorrow cuz somebody rolled on him dont need him looking at me like i ratted

I feel like liq on your breath is probable cause? Not 100% sure.

Never ever ever ever ride dirty while you're not sober.

If da plug gets hemmed up, what are you going to do?

Alright so check it out, i got a $550 truck note, and stay at my mommas. Just recently moved in tho. Thang is, i was used to livin on my own. And i wana go back to that. So thinkin bout tradin in the big body andgettin a 2008-2013 cts/dts
So that i will be able to pay my car note and remt and. What not.

Anyone done anythig similar to this? Igot a girl, and right now im just hopin she aint preggo.

Ive never owned a car tho. Always a truck.

OP been taking L's

OP ready to sing like a bird

Don't sweat it fam, just get a good lawyer

OP been taking L's
The odds...OP how old are you if you don't mind me asking...

If you tell them you a user, you should be good..Take it from me...Come from a family of drug peddlers and users and house full of lawyers and judges (ironic)

Yeah and they also are watching that house. Tell your dude.
How bout cut ties with "your dude" and start worrying about your own problems, OP

Dude is not your friend if he's putting this in your life..
roll.gif

Laws could be differetn in Tx, but in NYC you get caught with a small amount bagged up you always say you're a user so they can put you in shock therapy I believe it is and you just do a bid with other hustlers and/or fiends.

You wreckless though and to you connect they on his *** so stay away for now.

When you got your **** first **** should have done was boof it :smh:

Criminology 101 you slacking bruh... good luck!

and you were drinking and driving? 

mean.gif

I feel like liq on your breath is probable cause? Not 100% sure.

Never ever ever ever ride dirty while you're not sober.

If da plug gets hemmed up, what are you going to do?
Tell him that his spot is hot and the boys are trying to get him. You should be the one upset at him, you caught a charge because his crib was hot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom