Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Cheapest place to get some Beeswax Clark DB's
nerd.gif
? Thanks in advance.

Not sure about right now but check Amazon or otherwise retailers that you can use a coupon code on if you're buying online. IDK if they carry them still but I got my Beeswax DB from BR maybe 5 years ago for like 35% off...I think retail price was lower then too.
saw them at nordstrom rack for $70 but not many sizes left

:lol. Since when does black tie mean 'dressy'? Black tie = black tie. Semi-formal = dressy. This is a no brainer.

You haven't been to many weddings have ya?...lol @ the thought of everyone at a wedding dressed in tuxes.

Have anyone in NY been to any uniqlo stores lately? They still sell their Japanese denim? Don't see it on the site anymore

Have anyone in NY been to any uniqlo stores lately? They still sell their Japanese denim? Don't see it on the site anymore

I've been wondering that too. I mostly see those nasty jean leggings all over the site. Haven't been to the store at all this year.

wj4 you still got those BR F&F? I shot you a PM and didn't get a response.
That means you didn't get in. It's not up to me. It was my friend's. I forwarded the email addresses of everyone who PMd me to him and the ones that got selected were emailed. He only had 20 to begin with so that wasn't much.

That means you didn't get in. It's not up to me. It was my friend's. I forwarded the email addresses of everyone who PMd me to him and the ones that got selected were emailed. He only had 20 to begin with so that wasn't much.
Ok thanks anyway.

I've been wondering that too. I mostly see those nasty jean leggings all over the site. Haven't been to the store at all this year.

Word lol I seen that when I clicked jeans and got off that site asap, idk what route they going as of late

But lol is zara shoes quality real bad? Cause these aint that bad

Exactly. People say black tie for weddings to let you know it's dressy. Galas are different.

:lol. Since when does black tie mean 'dressy'? Black tie = black tie. Semi-formal = dressy. This is a no brainer.

the intention of stating "black tie" on a wedding invitation is to have everyone dress up in a suit like stated before.

not everyone owns a tux or will go out to rent a tux for a wedding unless they are in the actual wedding party.

you can play it safe by wearing a black suit or your darkest suit, dark tie, black shoes.

don't be that guy walking into a night "black tie" wedding reception wearing a khaki colored suit.

i saw that guy happen at the last wedding i attended which was "black tie". i was telling my wife how i noticed other women didn't get the "black tie" memo wearing espadrille heels with summer dresses at the reception lol.

I love goyard although all i have is a card holder. my gf has a duffel that she got from her mom as a gift.

goyard fact: goyard is the oldest Parisian trunk maker still in business and the store is still located at it's original 1853 location on rue st. honore in paris.

I love the brand, a lot of heritage linked to it and maybe the fact that it isn't as hyped as LV makes it even more appealing for me. In addition their list of those who purchase trunks is pretty impressive.
Although truth be told, their trunks aren't really much use unless you want to exhibit it in your living room or have a Gulfstream, i don't think they get hauled around too much whilst flying coach, or even first class. But the prices are insane.

rue st. honore is amazing, so much eye candy!

I would never use luxury bags for traveling publicallly because it makes you easy of a target. There are sad and shady people who go into airports to jack bags coming into revolvers.

I work a couple blocks from the Uniqlo on 5th Ave and I go in from time to time to see if they have it. A handful of their employees told me it won't be back till maybe the winter.

Honestly, Uniqlo's Japanese denim is probably the only thing I'd ever buy there. I heard their first batch of cashmere sweaters from 2011 were pretty good as well.

You haven't been to many weddings have ya?...lol @ the thought of everyone at a wedding dressed in tuxes.

Sadly, this is true, people's idea of dressing up is a "button up" (aka dress shirt) tucked in to some pleated slacks to go with their square toed dress shoes. :lol

Fashion rules be damned.

Sadly, this is true, people's idea of dressing up is a "button up" (aka dress shirt) tucked in to some pleated slacks to go with their square toed dress shoes. :lol

Fashion rules be damned.
100 of these per 1 guy doing it correctly unfortunately.

Fashion rules be damned.
100 of these per 1 guy doing it correctly unfortunately.

I would never use luxury bags for traveling publicallly because it makes you easy of a target. There are sad and shady people who go into airports to jack bags coming into revolvers.

I've always found it strange at US airports that the baggage claim is public. In most foreign airports, the baggage claim is only accessible to ticket carrying travelers...

sad truth.

Something else

"Hirst & McQueen
Alexander McQueen is teaming up with enfant terrible Damien Hirst to celebrate the 10th anniversary of its signature skull scarf. The artist will create 30 limited edition designs which will appear on a collection of scarves.

Hirst’s prints will be inspired by his Entomology paintings - butterflies, bugs, spiders and other insects form kaleidoscopic geometric shapes, laid out to create the McQueen skull motif. The collaboration highlights both McQueen and Hirst’s "mutual love of symmetrical design and a penchant for the dark side of nature."

The scarves will be available in November. "

Agreed, but a carry on I can understand..

sad truth.

Something else

"Hirst & McQueen
Alexander McQueen is teaming up with enfant terrible Damien Hirst to celebrate the 10th anniversary of its signature skull scarf. The artist will create 30 limited edition designs which will appear on a collection of scarves.

Hirst’s prints will be inspired by his Entomology paintings - butterflies, bugs, spiders and other insects form kaleidoscopic geometric shapes, laid out to create the McQueen skull motif. The collaboration highlights both McQueen and Hirst’s "mutual love of symmetrical design and a penchant for the dark side of nature."

The scarves will be available in November. "
These sound cool

Last few trips I haven't checked anything in, I Tavel with a Jcrew duffle which is funny because is featured on the GQ style picks post...lol had it since last year tho...now that I know for me a carry on duffle is the way to go, I wouldn't mind picking up an LV one.

Back
Top Bottom