Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yes, but you can go about this two ways:
1) Use the discount online, and go to a nearby store and ask them to honor the student discount and refund the difference.
2) Go to the store and purchase via the red phone and say you have a coupon you want to use in addition to your student discount.
the first one may work but im pretty sure that because the promo specifically notes online only, J. Crew more than likely will not honor the student discount. 

going to the store itself this weekend to try on some stuff in-store before i cop online. hopefully, they will in fact honor the discount in addition to the 25% off promo.

edit - nvm. the code actually states that the promo also applies to their retail stores. going to j.crew tomorrow tomorrow so ill let everyone know after.  

Last edited:
Does anyone have suggestions for an all-gold watch? Preferably priced between 100-300$.
I'm rocking the $35 Casio joint as you can see in the camo khakis pic. I love it as an everyday piece, but i wanna step it up a little. Stopped by Barneys yesterday and they had an all gold Nixon Time Teller, super clean face, but the band was TERRIBLE. Some stretchy, bracelet-y appeal to it. :x
Don't wanna go the Michael Kors route, cuz that piece has been *****d to death. >D
Any input will be appreciated guys. Thanks.

Outside of Kors and Nixon, Diesel, Armani Exchange and Marc Jacobs might be your only option from a designer brand: http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/60154194?origin=leftnav

Seiko and Timex might have some to offer too: http://www1.macys.com/shop/jewelry-...sortBy=ORIGINAL&productsPerPage=100&!qvp=iqvp

Does anyone have a pair of of Levis in the "Cougar" color?

They all look different online ...

Hit Cole Hann today and picked up a few new kicks.

yeah I bought the oak color but sent them back; I think black is the best look

I wish the suede color was made in leather and I'd cop those in a second

these are my fav boots but the color in almost anything is impossible to find

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom