Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ok thanks, hearing this, ill size up to 42R

you need at least a 38R.

if you don't know your size, go out and try blazers and suit jackets or go get fitted before you buy.

I agree but schedules and quick deals don't alway permit going to the store to try on prior to online purchase. Although I recently got measured, this is not a sure fire method as different makes, cuts etc can fit very differently...

Just reference. Being your size cheeto, the jacket I wore yesterday is a Thompson cut in a 38R. I tailored the midsection and shortened sleeves though but still you can see how it rests on my shoulders

im gonna have to go to my local store to see if they have the thompson suiting in my size, needa new suit and cant pass up for $200

Ok thanks, hearing this, ill size up to 42R
I agree but schedules and quick deals don't alway permit going to the store to try on prior to online purchase. Although I recently got measured, this is not a sure fire method as different makes, cuts etc can fit very differently...

not a sure fire method, but at least knowing your jacket size should be your standard when ordering. different makes can equate to different cuts, etc. but the jacket should fit properly along the chest, the problems to look for are the shoulders as midsection and arm length can be tailored. if you start deviating from your standard size then sometimes neck will be bigger, while everything else feels comfortable or even bigger, then you know that brand and cut is not for you.

how would JCrew Factory compare to Zara in terms of quality?
JCF >
Definitely. I own one shirt from Zara and it was gifted to me. The prices they charge, still being at H&M quality is ridiculous.
Oh, also that shirt shrank the hell up.
:smh: :x

JCF >
Definitely. I own one shirt from Zara and it was gifted to me. The prices they charge, still being at H&M quality is ridiculous.
mean.gif
sick.gif
JCrew factory is the same quality of JCrew imo. No issues yet.

JCF >
:smh: :x

For sure man, that's why I asked, zara isn't cheap price wise . Neither is JCF . I don't own any JCrew items. Sorry to hear about ur shirt bro! Always a bummer when stuff gets ruined

Can't get down with that in the slightest W.

Cables are cool, just not when it looks hella denim-y
It's def different than the typical blue but wily still work with the menswear look I think.

Opinions on this coat? Not sure if I think it's cheesy or not because of the faux leather. Only like $40 with the Hennes & Mauritz sale :lol:
I like it.

I was about to pull the trigger on a cardigan and a sweater with a shawl from H&M, but... figured I should invest in higher quality clothing.

I'll wait till next holiday sale.
happy.gif

For jcrew or something I mean.

Last edited:
I have a few things from H&M that are 3 years old and still going strong.

I have a lightweight parka, that's been heavily worn.

What I've noticed is, the jackets from H&M hold up pretty well but anything other than that will fall apart in a year or two.

I have a few things from H&M that are 3 years old and still going strong.

I have a lightweight parka, that's been heavily worn.

What I've noticed is, the jackets from H&M hold up pretty well but anything other than that will fall apart in a year or two.
I've gone through like a fight with myself, I REALLY wanna order 53 dollars worth of stuff.

4 items. 2 cardigans, a dress shirt, and those 10 dollar shoes just cuz
laugh.gif

I dont know man, I'll keep thinking. I WANT to, and I just keep forcing myself not too
laugh.gif

Adrian just convinced me to cop Red wings, and then put me on the JCF sale. I need someone else to cave with me
mean.gif
Spoil yourself boss!!
I think I'm going to boss. I worked hard.

First pay check came today, 1 months pay on one check
pimp.gif

Paps hooked me up with this job so getting him an Ipad so he can work on his real estate away from home.

And getting my mom an iphone 5s just cuz she's my momma.

I'll only end up saving like 25% of this check, but no worries, I'll get paid again in two weeks. and I'll truly start saving from there.

Sorry for the explanation, really was for myself trying to convince myself
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom