Dressing Better Vol 2.0

wis i wouldve thought for sure you had some ignorant *** purple python belt or something to rock with your carminas lol

Had a mini come-up at Jcrew this weekend. I knew they were running the 30% off online, but lo and behold, 40% off + 15% student disco!

Ended up copping 2 button-up shirts for $10 a pop and a bracelet for wifey for $30. Just thought I'd share. :wow:

#coolstorybro

Last edited:
wis i wouldve thought for sure you had some ignorant *** purple python belt or something to rock with your carminas lol
I'm still disheartened my navy python got cancelled. :frown:

Would rock python belt with white chinos and ascot in a heart beat :pimp:

CA banned the sale of python too. Even if you try to cop say, a python wallet from Barneys, they won't ship to CA addresses. So I'll wait to go pick it up myself when the time comes.

I don't plan on copping much more shoes but looking into cool joints like sting ray skin and such.

Last edited:
Had a mini come-up at Jcrew this weekend. I knew they were running the 30% off online, but lo and behold, 40% off + 15% student disco!

Ended up copping 2 button-up shirts for $10 a pop and a bracelet for wifey for $30. Just thought I'd share. :wow:

#coolstorybro
:pimp: those come ups are the best. I lurk for socks and neck wear.

I tend to err towards darker sneakers, but it's great to have a pair of these back in the rotation...

I'm still disheartened my navy python got cancelled. :frown:

Would rock python belt with white chinos and ascot in a heart beat :pimp:

CA banned the sale of python too. Even if you try to cop say, a python wallet from Barneys, they won't ship to CA addresses. So I'll wait to go pick it up myself when the time comes.

I don't plan on copping much more shoes but looking into cool joints like sting ray skin and such.

first foie gras now python? how do you live in such hostility? lol

Order it to my house and ill send you whatever snakeskin articles you want lol

You're going to be in the OR looking too fly in my snakeskin loafers, doc. No dice.

Last edited:
Decent stuff at H&M online with those codes....at least for the 1 higher priced item.

Came away with a padded jacket for $29 and change....2 scarves and 2 packs of socks for $56 total.

Those white sneakers are fire! :smokin

Got ones similar from Pull & Bear (I can't find a photo of them) and look great with jeans...

have any of you guys tried the athletic gear from h&m? they have a bunch of winter base layers and running stuff that looks ok online

have any of you guys tried the athletic gear from h&m? they have a bunch of winter base layers and running stuff that looks ok online

Nah, but why not Nike, Adidas, UA, or any other athletic brand? HM quality is probably subpar at best.

Hi there,

$80 is near mall brand level, ie J. Crew and BR. You can't even get a Tanner Goods workwear belt for that price. Better belts would be from AE, Carmina, etc. The calf will run over $100 and shell will be over $200 for sure. If you want to get really up there, there are exotic skins that will cost thousands.

Hope you understand the rankings now. $80 may seem a lot to a college student but for a quality belt, it's darn low.

Best,

WJ
First off I understand that better or more exotic leather would be more expensive than my $25 dockers belt.
Im not a college student living on a college student budget and still think that $80 is expensive.
If you meant for your reply to be helpful then I thank you. FWIW it came off as condescending.

Pretty sure it was supposed to be condescending.

Who posts in a thread like they're writing an e-mail? :lol:

I buy CK and goldtoe and those are always on sale at Macys and TJMaxx/Ross so there is almost not waiting for sale, which can be bad. :lol:

90% of the time it's just basic black Hanes socks for me 7$ for 6 pairs,wear them once then throw them away...

Pretty sure it was supposed to be condescending.

Who posts in a thread like they're writing an e-mail? :lol:
When you send in a plethora of emails per day, you get used to the style. This is how I actually write via PMs too. I do this usually to new members who I'm not familiar with. If I have an issue with someone, it would be discussed privately.

Today:

Pick up:

I guess that's a (really) early bday present for myself. I was going to get the Laney 5s, but looks like I'll be skipping now.

So looking for some new pants.

A brand new of pair Levi's 501 (STF) is a good fit for me, except I find that leg opening to be a little big.

Now, I did hear the Levi's updated the 501 a little with a slimmer leg opening, is that true?

Your best bet would be to try some on at a Levi's store. They should also be able to answer your question, but if not, you can always call in for the latest changes in their styles.

h&m twill pants.. the ones at $29.95 anyone have any experience with them??

I have 3 pairs of alpha kahkis that all axquired holes in the crotch area over the past 2 weeks. I need more pants asap

Back
Top Bottom