Dressing Better Vol 2.0

AI lurking.

I don't have any of those LV/Gucci/etc belts. If I do, I'd still wear them with menswear though. Sadly when I see them being worn, most of the time it's usually with kids sagging their pants halfway down to ensure the buckle is shown.

yep, always

years ago i was into those belts, back in my TR bootcut days. lol

LV monogram belts are definitely canvas, they are not leather... as are most of the gucci bags, fendi and so forth, what they charge for actual leather is ungodly

LV monogram belts are definitely canvas, they are not leather... as are most of the gucci bags, fendi and so forth, what they charge for actual leather is ungodly
Idk about LV but to my knowledge all of Gucci's belts are 100% genuine Italian leather. Their prices for exotic materials though 
sick.gif

Well over a grand for croc or gator belts.

I'm talking about the ones with the material on them that we see rappers and everyone wearing all the time... i know they make 100% leather products as well

So is GAP doing 30-40% off everyday. there seems to be a new online code everyday. might bite on some stuff but figured i can wait until they do even more mark downs since theres nothing i need need.

So is GAP doing 30-40% off everyday. there seems to be a new online code everyday. might bite on some stuff but figured i can wait until they do even more mark downs since theres nothing i need need.

They're the papa john's of clothes.

Some Fall/Winter Inspiration

If you have spare time, check this out. Plenty of good information:

I love blogs/sites like this.
Even with women :smokin

Their guides are pretty well done, and it's nice to see how many styles are showcased in them. In one pic you have a guy wearing a leather with slim black jeans, and in the next you have someone in some kind of work-wear. (Levi's, EG, etc.)

This years fall/winter guide is probably the best one yet!

I always wanted a black motorcycle jacket but im not sure how to "balance it out" if that makes sense.
Like it alone draws alot of attention

Asked this int he jacket thread, but figured I'd get better answers here.

Can someone please recommend me some nice fitting/quality coats?

I'm looking for a Navy blue duffel toggle coat.

I need a new overocat as well. I'd prefer it was black or charcoal.

Nice fitting and high quality are strongly emphasized.

The back is leather though iirc. Those canvas material are tough though, I mean they use them in their bags and those could pass the test of time. Even if they do break somehow, bring it to a boutique and they will usually try and fix the problem for you.

My SA at Neimans wears Gucci and LV belts with that logo buckles with a slim suit and somehow it works for him, I like it.

Last edited:
UNKNWN, thanks for the suggestions. My only concern with the jackets you've posted was that the toggles were all dark. I guess I should've mentioned I wanted something like this...

My SA at Neimans wears Gucci and LV belts with that logo buckles with a slim suit and somehow it works for him, I like it.

That's mostly due to the environment he's in (surrounded by luxury goods). Nothing says "I'm a douchebag" like wearing a logo buckle with a suit in the real world...

Back
Top Bottom