Dressing Better Vol 2.0

counted calories?

Yea, i literally eat what ever, now I'm not saying I eat fried foods and candy every day but I don't restrict myself from certain foods, I just use my head and make sure what ever I'm eating fits my daily macros and caloric goal. I will say I train as if I were body building because physique wise I'm aiming for that 70s bodybuilder aesthetic look minus the roids.

Yea, i literally eat what ever, now I'm not saying I eat fried foods and candy every day but I don't restrict myself from certain foods, I just use my head and make sure what ever I'm eating fits my daily macros and caloric goal. I will say I train as if I were body building because physique wise I'm aiming for that 70s bodybuilder aesthetic look minus the roids.
If I make a chicken breast, how can I know how many calories it got?

Read the label. I said this before and I'll say it again: if you spend half the time you do trolling to educate yourself and get active, you'd already be off to a great start.

Stop eating crappy food, eat clean for the most part, get active and you'll start to see results. Further educate yourself with breaking down macros and adjust your workout routine and stick to it.

Labels are quite easy to read btw. Here's a quick pic from my weekly run to Trader Joe's. You don't need to be on the calorie number on the dot but be disciplined.

I mean wimminz are always appreciated. I just think RFX was asking about us dudes on the thread man :lol:

Last edited:

i personally use my fitness pal, it's a free app, you can track your daily intake, it also has the ability to scan labels so you can view all the info. I went the way of lower caloric intake, and i was very strict on carbs, no more than 150g a day with the goal of sticking to around 100g or less. No pasta very little bread, went from 240 in may/june to now where i sit around 215, thinking of dropping another 5 and staying put. 

I mean wimminz are always appreciated. I just think RFX was asking about us dudes on the thread man :lol:
I must be one of the few who don't follow those on IG. I just follow regular folks that I find interesting.

Next upgrade on IG is probably the ability to join and search by group if I had to guess.

With counting calories all you need is a food scale and my fitness pal app, some people just can't adjust to measuring and weighing stuff. I will say I`m pretty much where I can eyeball stuff stuff and be pretty accurate but I still measure most items.

Here's an example of the size I`m trying to be at

No Bromo, I don't like posting pics of other dudes but this best sums up, I still want to be able to wear "Stylish" "high end" brands but I`m not trying to be skinny. Because I`m 6'3 I think if I get down to the low 200s I`ll be good.

And dude I posted is accused on being on roids but who cares lol.

Dang. Good luck, Lucky. I still have a bit of baby fat left from my weight loss. Hopefully yours is gone.

With counting calories all you need is a food scale and my fitness pal app, some people just can't adjust to measuring and weighing stuff. I will say I`m pretty much where I can eyeball stuff stuff and be pretty accurate but I still measure most items.

Here's an example of the size I`m trying to be at

No Bromo, I don't like posting pics of other dudes but this best sums up, I still want to be able to wear "Stylish" "high end" brands but I`m not trying to be skinny. Because I`m 6'3 I think if I get down to the low 200s I`ll be good.

And dude I posted is accused on being on roids but who cares lol.

Lucky, when weighing chicken do you thaw it then weigh it or weigh it frozen?

For weight loss purposes

Last edited:
Dang. Good luck, Lucky. I still have a bit of baby fat left from my weight loss. Hopefully yours is gone.

Yea my body holds water easily so I bloat easy, I seem to hold my fat in my mid section,and chest mainly. Most these "aesthetic" fitness cats and "underwear model" looking dudes use roids not for size but to get the thin skin/dry shredded look that is simply very hard to get naturally

Read the label. I said this before and I'll say it again: if you spend half the time you do trolling to educate yourself and get active, you'd already be off to a great start.

Stop eating crappy food, eat clean for the most part, get active and you'll start to see results. Further educate yourself with breaking down macros and adjust your workout routine and stick to it.

Labels are quite easy to read btw. Here's a quick pic from my weekly run to Trader Joe's. You don't need to be on the calorie number on the dot but be disciplined.
The hell you talking bout man? Go somewhere with that side talking. I asked LUCKY because I'm not sure the way I've done it is best(weighing the chicken before I cook it) . If your gonna contribute, try not to do so in such a a disrespectful manner bruh.

The hell you talking bout man? Go somewhere with that side talking. I asked LUCKY because I'm not sure the way I've done it is best(weighing the chicken before I cook it) . If your gonna contribute, try not to do so in such a a disrespectful manner bruh.

this coming from you must be trolling....

Still falling for the traps, hook line and sinker :lol:
He's been on the block list. I just saw his post since it was the last reply and when it comes to bettering oneself, physically or mentally, I'm behind that.

Back to being avoided.

Back
Top Bottom