Dressing Better Vol 2.0

When I go to the gym I may have some compression tights under my shorts.

I know kith was big on that look last year.

I wouldn't buy pieces like that unless it's for the gym

But I do love seeing sportswear through a fashion perspective

Last edited:
I would never....if that's the direction fashion is gonna go, I'll be out of date completely.

I enjoy dressing fitted.
Jeans keep getting tighter, man. I can't do baggy pants anymore too. The upper half may be loose but no one rocking the Tommy Hilfiger carpenter cut jeans right now. The most I can do is slim straight.

It's wild when I see films like Hitch. I think it came out in 2005. I'm thinking Will got the boot cut jeans on and he's wearing loafers with a jacket two sizes too large :lol: using this example as Hitch was supposed to be "GQ".

I"m not embarrassed to say Yeezy influenced my style in High School with the colorful RL Polos. I remember buying a chain with big cross that was bedazzled with fake diamonds and called it my Jesus piece and wore it out to clubs when I first went to college. Those were the days...

I personally like how Scott Disick wears chelsea's. His jeans are in between Kanye & Harry styles. A relaxed fit but still a little tapered. 

Holy crap hitch came out in 2005?

I still use Doug Heffernan's dance moves to this day

QTip and pizza toss always

Yea that's def more my speed when I copped the Chelsea's

Date night show tbh. Can't be going on dates with Jahdans no moe

There's no rule that we have to like everything.

I do not like balenciaga arenas.

I"m not embarrassed to say Yeezy influenced my style in High School with the colorful RL Polos. I remember buying a chain with big cross that was bedazzled with fake diamonds and called it my Jesus piece and wore it out to clubs when I first went to college. Those were the days...

I personally like how Scott Disick wears chelsea's. His jeans are in between Kanye & Harry styles. A relaxed fit but still a little tapered. 
Scott's pants are def not relaxed. Leg opening has to be 6.5" or so. They're just not painted on like the other guy :lol:

I loved Ye when he came out. Had me ordering the get well soon t shirts from a website and got me into the polo bear sweaters. Got me wearing boot cut jeans which had me feeling :pimp: coming from sagging Ecko and Akademiks joints.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Low key. I don't even dress better anymore. I'm washed.

Leather weather [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Go on kanyetothe and tell me Ye doesn't have a huge fashion influence. 16-24 year old males definitely are heavily picking up style ques from Ye for sure. Definitely nothing wrong with it, but denying it is hilarious. Have you been to soho? Dude isn't doing anything new he's just bringing stuff to a market that normally wasn't about it.

Bomber jackets have clearly been around forever but no way will you tell me that the popularity spike wasn't because of Kanye. Same with chelseas. Picking up things and being influenced is completely different than being like that clown TroyD though. Dude is a grown *** man literally copying Ye's outfits piece for piece.

Last edited:
KTT's WDYWT rivals NT's for most terrible fits per capita.

TroyD is literally a blatant Kanye stan and proud of it.

Last edited:
Lord Discick is the only one that can pull of those heels.

I'd consider chelseas but I can't really imagine rolling up my blunts while rocking heels.
Just wouldn't feel right.

Back
Top Bottom