Dressing Better Vol 2.0

For tapered sweats, I just rock adidas soccer pants, like 20-30 bucks at nordstrom rack or tj maxx/marshalls.

Not as easy to find plus those are more mesh/sweat-wicking materials instead of traditional sweatpants that are made of fleece, which I believe most prefer or are looking for.

Where can i find a good quality, lower priced varsity jacket? Nothing on it no patches or anything, I feel kind of cheap when I look at the generic ones on eBay from overseas 

Can't speak on the quality but urban outfitters has some peep the webstore

Much, much bigger (well a lot more stuff at least). I need to go back to check out the new Performing Arts Center and Student Rec Center. Both looks amazing on the outside and the I heard the Rec Center just won some design award.
I bet parking is still hell though. :lol:
Parking eased up a lot because of the huge parking lot they built on Lassen. I remember my first semester, people used to give me rides to my car. I still remember a girl pulled up and asked if she can follow me to my car because she doesn't give rides to strangers :lol: It was an awkward 10 mins walk as a car was following me.

PS that 6 story parking structure is a great place to teach friends how to drive stick shift :smile: :wink:

******HEADS UP*****

I have a 40% off American Eagle(max order of $500) coupon that expires tomorrow (tuesday, Nov 20). It works on all products except for AEO shoes(i believe). first person to PM about the coupon will get the online code. theres free shipping on all orders above $100.

i'll think of this as my christmas present to a "dressing better" family member
laugh.gif

edit: code claimed

Last edited:
Can't speak on the quality but urban outfitters has some peep the webstore
Thanks bro I checked them out earlier they have a couple nice ones, I might get one there or just one off eBay since I dont know how much ill be able to wear it down here in NC

Where can i find a good quality, lower priced varsity jacket? Nothing on it no patches or anything, I feel kind of cheap when I look at the generic ones on eBay from overseas 

I just got one for about 60$ @ urban outfitters.

you can check topman, karmaloop, urban( now those sites are around $100).

Last edited:
Thanks steez and blake, I like the one on urban, is it true to size?

And a big thanks to ShadyKay for the heads up on the Dockers discount.

Just ordered 2 pairs of Alphas, can wait for them, esp the camo ones 
pimp.gif

Man those on Mister are dope.

This one is exactly what I want:

But not for $300 lol Thanks for the link though 

You can use MR10 to get 10% off your order or you can come by the store if you live locally. We're having an in-store Black Friday sale.

Trying to order one of these tonight because of an amazon coupon that will expire. Which one should I get (both come out to about $56)?

98945A.jpg

OR

123334_366_45.jpg

I already have a pair of DBs in sand suede and a pair of penny loafer Weejuns in dark red, both of which I wear A LOT. I honestly might just flip a coin.

Last edited:
Wore this on Friday for Casual Friday. My co-worker took the pic so I didn't even realize that my shirt collar was out aka proof of a long day:

Trying to order one of these tonight because of an amazon coupon that will expire. Which one should I get (both come out to about $56)?
98945A.jpg

OR
123334_366_45.jpg

I already have a pair of DBs in sand suede and a pair of penny loafer Weejuns in dark red, both of which I wear A LOT. I honestly might just flip a coin.

What coupon is this?

What coupon is that?

Last edited:
I finally went ahead and bought that Varsity I posted in this thread a few pages ago.

Not the best fit pic since I don't have a full length mirror at my apartment.

Back
Top Bottom