Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So excited for that GAP sale :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ehh, I mean that Up to can be kind of misleading. you can look at the sales online now.

I may hit up urban outfitters, since they have 50% off sale stuff, but that can be kind of hit and miss. 1 year I got some nice stuff, but last year it was pillaged before I got there

So excited for that GAP sale :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I think according to that flyer it's live online right now...considering that classic pea coat for about $90 shipped. Anyone seen it in person?

41nsf%2Bhn72L.jpg

i copped a kenneth cole peacoat like 4 years ago and it fits really big..can i take it to a tailor or am i SOL?

Good deal, this Lanvin for $385 is tempting, feel like getting one pair to stock (NT in my blood). :wow:
vdenio.jpg

Fall40 for an extra 40. how is sizing? i got an us 11 in my bag. wear 11+ in gucci and 45 in balenciagas. 12 in jordans.

Last edited:
I hate giving sizing advice since I have a wide feet but I wear a 9.5-10 in Jordans and a 7G/7+G in Gucci. Balenciaga sizing is weird so I won't comment on that plus I don't own any of the new seasons anyways. Lanvins tend to fit a size too big so I usually size down 1 my usual. I wear a UK7/US8/41 in Lanvin BTW, a size down from my usual MMM, Raf and old Balenciaga.

And man, that code doesn't help, I'm even more tempted now but I just bought some Balmains.
Not sure if I want the black or this though.
1zpkzrk.jpg

They also have this Gucci but it's more expensive at $515. Looks so much like the LV Punchy though, which I love!
qq77t2.jpg

Last edited:
I hate giving sizing advice since I have a wide feet but I wear a 9.5-10 in Jordans and a 7G/7+G in Gucci. Balenciaga sizing is weird so I won't comment on that plus I don't own any of the new seasons anyways. Lanvins tend to fit a size too big so I usually size down 1 my usual.
And man, that code doesn't help, I'm even more tempted now but I just bought some Balmains.
Not sure if I want the black or this though.
1zpkzrk.jpg

They also have this Gucci but it's more expensive at $515. Looks so much like the LV Punchy though, which I love!
qq77t2.jpg

With Gucci pre-sales starting soon they are bound to be cheaper there. I went with the us11 if its too small ill return it. 352 is not bad. Plus they adjust prices if it gets cheaper down the line.

Last edited:
I want to say US11 will probably fit you fine, if not big. Thicker socks can probably solve that problem.

That is particular pair of Gucci, I haven't seen anywhere, not even in the store so it is tempting. That particular model doesn't usually come in full leather and that is why I am particularly more interested in that one, not sure I'll see that in the Gucci sale.
p0u88.jpg

I think according to that flyer it's live online right now...considering that classic pea coat for about $90 shipped. Anyone seen it in person?
41nsf%2Bhn72L.jpg

i believe i have that same one and posted it some pages back, mines is navy though, totally recommend it, what i like most is the length.

Hey isnt their an intern from Mister here.
Whats good w/ a disco price or flow us some merch dude?
Im digging the black wool varsity!
Yes his SN is dj5h1ft

Very cool guy and knowledgable, he will set you up for sure 
pimp.gif

Anyone recommend a nice chambray/denim button up? AE has 2 nice ones: 

sorry for the big *** pic
1152_8457_400_f

Last edited:
HALP....

how can I get my BF to dress better.... without getting him to "dress better" :lol: Luckily he's cute so he kinda gets by with whatever, but when we go out he's real limited into what he can put on. he has bummy work clothes, and fancy work clothes. NOTHING for in between. I told him this AM about how he doesn't have good 'in between' shoes and mentioned the idea of going shoe shopping.

Any other things? I don't want to be that girl who picks out here dude's clothes, I want him to WANT to dress better. Is there any hope?? #pleaserespond

HALP....
how can I get my BF to dress better.... without getting him to "dress better" :lol: Luckily he's cute so he kinda gets by with whatever, but when we go out he's real limited into what he can put on. he has bummy work clothes, and fancy work clothes. NOTHING for in between. I told him this AM about how he doesn't have good 'in between' shoes and mentioned the idea of going shoe shopping.
Any other things? I don't want to be that girl who picks out here dude's clothes, I want him to WANT to dress better. Is there any hope?? #pleaserespond

Lucky for you is holiday season...buy him some clothes!..lol

Am I the only one who doesn't like wearing their bracelets on the same wrist as my watch? I just don't want to risk any hairline scratches on the polished surface of my watch.

I had no idea bluefly carried Lanvin. Haven't checked that site in a while. Of course they don't carry my size.

Lucky for you is holiday season...buy him some clothes!..lol

my man... I ain't outchea balling :lol: I haven't even bought my OWN self clothes.... plus he's not the kinda guy that would want clothes. I'm buying him something he really wants (a record player) but I am going to throw in some Blazers (found a cheap pair on the bay :lol: ) His main issue right now is shoes... he needs some nice brown oxfords or chukka's

I'm not tryna go all out and just buy him a **** ton of gifts. I was on jackthreads tho and they had a nice couple of "starter" pieces that would jump start his wardrobe. I just need to know how to get HIM on there. And even if he don't buy the clothes from there, give him an idea of what he should buy when he goes out clothes shopping for himself.

I had no idea bluefly carried Lanvin. Haven't checked that site in a while. Of course they don't carry my size.

They had plenty of sizes earlier, NewJs even got a size 11 which could very well be a US12/US13 depending on the width of your feet, they fit a size big than the usual Euro sized shoes.

Hey isnt their an intern from Mister here.
Whats good w/ a disco price or flow us some merch dude?
Im digging the black wool varsity!

Right here sir. We used to have a 16% discount code but I think Tom discontinued that. I can PM you the 10% off code. If you stay out in the bay, come by the store! We're having an in-store sale. Unfortunately, no Cyber Monday sale this year. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom