Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was going to opt for the medium (my true size) but there was no way I was going to fit anything under other than a tee or a thin short sleeve button up. It also didn't feel very comfortable at all being buttoned, the medium that is.

Last edited:
I believe this was the Medium I tried on, sorry for the flash.

I believe this was the Medium I tried on, sorry for the flash.
It looks like the pattern wasn't made for you if you can't comfortable button a medium, bro.

The arms are still way too baggy. The shoulders slouch over, looking like you can easily size 2 sizes down. It's a weird way of baggy too, not a "I sized it big on purpose" baggy. I would return it until you can get a better fitting one.

To people asking about the coupon, you just sign up for the mailing list on Amazon shoes and they will email you a 30-day unique code for 20% off any shoe purchase. Not sure if it's still going on, but here's a link to where you can sign up: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=5637565011

I've decided to go with the Desert Boots. I'll get the Weejuns in the Spring when the weather calls for them :D

american apparel has/had a nice looking all wool varsity for $150. havent checked their site in a minute so not sure if still up.

Last edited:
Man you sleep one day on this thread and all hell breaks loose and 6 pages get written! haha

As far as those red pants, the red ones at GAP aren't so dark. peep it below. I might still cop them but I might go with the blue. Still not sure about them 8)

XwIge.png

En9hj.png

Also saw this on the GAP site in case y'all didn't know about it!

G3V0k.png

I'm still looking for a solid pair of khakis. Please school me on this great find. 8)

Hey man, they're the Dockers Alpha khakis. I think someone posted a link where you can get a pair from sears for $35 but sizes were pretty limited. The 40% coupon on the dockers site is dead for now but you can still scoop a pair in almost every colorway from Amazon for $45 shipped with Prime. Can't recommend these pants enough!

To people asking about the coupon, you just sign up for the mailing list on Amazon shoes and they will email you a 30-day unique code for 20% off any shoe purchase. Not sure if it's still going on, but here's a link to where you can sign up: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=5637565011

I've decided to go with the Desert Boots. I'll get the Weejuns in the Spring when the weather calls for them :D

:smokin :smokin Good lookin out sir

I am getting beeswax colored Desert Boots for Xmas.......

any tips on caring for them before wearing? Do you treat the leather or anything, or just wear them straight out of the box?

thanks

any tips on caring for them before wearing? Do you treat the leather or anything, or just wear them straight out of the box?

thanks
wouldn't hurt to mink oil them before wearing. i bought some from my local grocery store for about $5 bucks (Kiwi is the brand) and all i did was heat the leather up with a blow dryer, spread evenly with old tshirt, then brush away with horsehair brush (also got the Kiwi brand brush from grocery store for $5). it'll help keep the shoes waterproofed and will protect the leather from drying out.

thanks

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally like to beat the hell out of my beeswax DB's. I'm talking wearing them in the rain, not avoiding puddles, etc. I just happen to like how they look when they're beat up and aged. That my preference though.

Hey isnt their an intern from Mister here.

Whats good w/ a disco price or flow us some merch dude?

Im digging the black wool varsity!

Back
Top Bottom