Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Getrich, dope overcoat. I bought it a week before Xmas and paid $252 or so with tax. Looks like you saved another $70 smh. I was worried sizes would be sold out if I waited

What's a good every day shoe (read: not sneaker) that isnt a desert boot?
chelsea boot

^

There really is no better boot/shoe to wear casually iMO.

b88f1a42_IMG_20150729_195757.jpeg

CaVFcOEUUAA7Vgk

GettyImages-505191750_o7fld9.jpg

(not chelsea's, but side zips are fire too)

I'm keeping chelsea's as my daily casual kick. If I'm not in a pair of chelsea's or runners, its a pair of redwings..

I'm looking for the perfect length T shirts.

I'm 6'1 and I need something thats longer than the usual tee, comes down a bit past the belt/zipper of my pants, but not one of those elongated fashion tee's that are popular right now.

You guys use some sort of suede protector on most pairs you own? And what the best way to avoid denim bleed onto your Chelseas?

February for those New Republic Chelseas? And it will still be a preorder? Dang, I can't wait that long

Might just order from Story Et Fall and call it a day. Any of y'all got a size 11 in the tan, lmk

February for those New Republic Chelseas? And it will still be a preorder? Dang, I can't wait that long

Might just order from Story Et Fall and call it a day. Any of y'all got a size 11 in the tan, lmk

If you want to skip the wait for a new batch of orders, there's a guy on trailed selling a pair he only wore once if that doesn't bother you

https://www.grailed.com/feed/czUR4nD9Ow

They're in Tobacco. Which is still a pretty nice color.

Just search Chelsea boots and your size on grailed there some designer brands too

So I just got a pair of CP chelseas in that I paid 230 for. Haven't got a pair of the Mcnairy NR yet since I live in Canada but I'm hoping to get a pair to try them out. The CPs are just amazing quality. Suede is butter soft and although it's a crepe sole, it feels like high quality rubber and is actually welt stitched onto the bottom. (Some have said it's cemented/glued on. It could be partially but it's also stitched as well.)

I know the CPs are very hyped and popular, while some have said they wouldn't pay anywhere near to retail for a crepe sole. I was the same and didn't know if I would pay that much for a crepe sole chelsea but getting these for a little bit more than 2 NR boots, I'll take that for the CPs.

Great price, pics? Olive pair you posted in the Toronto forum?

I wouldn't expect Common projects quality on the NRs

Also i copped a black trucker jacket from levis for about $55

Help me make this a thing in 2017 :nerd:

levisblkkacket.jpg

levis-vintage-clothing-1967-type-iii-trucker-jacket-70505-0113-jet-black-cord-soulboys.jpg

04-07-2016_saintlaurent_denimjacket_black_hh_m3.jpg

levi-s-black-denim-the-trucker-jacket-original-91444.jpg

Last edited:
Great price, pics? Olive pair you posted in the Toronto forum?

I wouldn't expect Common projects quality on the NRs
Ya man I went with the olive pair for something different. When I got them in person, the color is very very nice and a lot more versatile than you would think. I spoke to reps on the FRWRD website that cancelled my order and they were able to re process the order and said they don't know why it was cancelled? They offered free 2 day shipping from LA though so that was real nice. This is the pair...

Back
Top Bottom