Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I received my L.L. Bean boots a few days ago. Quality is great. I went to the new location of my Nordstrom Rack and found a pair of those Eastlands that look like the Red Wing moc boots. Bought the brown color for $62 :smokin. They also had the dark colored ones (oxblood type of color) in a few sizes.

Just came out of HM...grabbed up a black pair of sweats they have....to my surprise I tried them on and fell in love, comfortable as hell, thinner than your average sweats, sort of like a loose leggins material, I know leggins are for women but these joints are nice IMO...for exactly how I want a slim pair of sweats to fit and feel.

I bought some tapered sweats and it was not a good experience. I went to the store and a girl told me she could see my RICK. Needless to say I was embarrassed. Went straight home and changed.

I found some thick nike ones that I am going to get tapered tomorrow.

Last edited:
Not really dressy at all but we were on the topic of slim sweats a few weeks ago and thought I'd recommend the ones from HM...at 20$ can't go wrong.

Last edited:
Are those women sizes?...the bolt ones?...what would the final total be on those?...and where?

I'm pretty much done with footwear, but I do want these. I regret not getting in the group buy. :frown:

Last edited:
Last week at the Cole Haan Outlet at Chicago Premium Outlets (Aurora, IL) they had at least 4 different colors of Women's Lunargrand... I'm unsure of the price, but give them a call (630) 898-1369[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]...[/font]

Anyone in here have the AUTHENTIC BAYSWATER PEACOAT WITH THINSULATE[emoji]174[/emoji] from Jcrew in a Medium?

Any fit pics? comments?

Regarding Lunarglands, as I'm home sick, I may be able to pop into the outlet today if anyone wants them.

I'm pretty much done with footwear, but I do want these. I regret not getting in the group buy. :frown:

Wis I think I am going to jump on the pythons, but I don't want to be part of a group buy so that they aren't more than the $750, but I'm not in a rush to get them, post-holiday season, sure.

bro's im a 42x30 in jeans and i want to find a jean that is slim but still looks nice with my body. Im 5'11'' 265 but not fat more muscle. I currently wear american eagle slim straight jeans or levi 501s. is there a better jean thats slimmer or would be a better fit for me?

Regarding Lunarglands, as I'm home sick, I may be able to pop into the outlet today if anyone wants them.

I would like the grey with the yellow sole. I need a size11.5. If they take phone orders, please me email at marmourjr@ gmail.com ASAP. Bro, thank you in advanced.

bro's im a 42x30 in jeans and i want to find a jean that is slim but still looks nice with my body. Im 5'11'' 265 but not fat more muscle. I currently wear american eagle slim straight jeans or levi 501s. is there a better jean thats slimmer or would be a better fit for me?
I would've recommended 501s, but you beat me to it.. Not to get personal, but is there a reason you're carrying around that much weight on a 5'11 frame? Do you play college ball, or just finished? I was in a 42x30 just before i decided to make some life changes and that was me at 5'9 260lbs.. about 4 years ago. Always being into fashion, but never liking the way I looked in bigger clothes was one of the reasons that motivated me to drop the excess weight, on top of potential health issues and all that other jazz. 

Even tho you say you're more muscle than fat, nonetheless i think you'll enjoy being able to buy and fit in smaller measurements comfortably if you were to cut weight. 

Wis I think I am going to jump on the pythons, but I don't want to be part of a group buy so that they aren't more than the $750, but I'm not in a rush to get them, post-holiday season, sure.
Hey Serg, it's one and the same. :smile: The group buy thread is organized by Epaulet. The company has some standard models they offer. The group buy is for members wanting a specific model or material...python in this case. This is where the make up might be too 'unique' for the general public so Epaulet gets a group of guys to jump in so Carmina can make the shoes to their exact specs. Either way, give Mike a call...very friendly guy to talk to. The price will be the same regardless.

Last edited:
I would like the grey with the yellow sole. I need a size11.5. If they take phone orders, please me email at marmourjr@ gmail.com ASAP. Bro, thank you in advanced.

I know they do take phone orders so you may be better off just calling them to order. I won't be going for a while, if I go.

Hey Serg, it's one and the same. :smile: The group buy thread is organized by Epaulet. The company has some standard models they offer. The group buy is for members wanting a specific model or material...python in this case. This is where the make up might be too 'unique' for the general public so Epaulet gets a group of guys to jump in so Carmina can make the shoes to their exact specs. Either way, give Mike a call...very friendly guy to talk to. The price will be the same regardless.

Awesome! I definitely will after the holiday season and likely will stop by as well.

Last edited:

pics?

im bein serious

you ifbb?

pics?

im bein serious

you ifbb?
This. Not saying you can't lift serious weights, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone with proportions like that more muscle than fat. I know plenty of people who are like 6'1-6'2 and like 250-260, but these dudes are shaped like The Rock and only avg a 34-36 waist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom