Dressing Better Vol 2.0

thanks man. gonna try it on tomorrow hopefully and see how it goes
I think a medium may fit you well. Note that it's suppose to fit snug and cropped...his style. It fits kinda like a cardigan almost because of the nature of the wool used. Thanks again to HHHornet...got about $80 refunded. Went in and out within 3 minutes.

What you guys think of wearing purple with black suit to Christmas party and church? I would like to stand out a bit and not wear same color as others like red or festive color
What will be purple? tie? shirt? Purple shirt and black suit looks pretty good in my head. Assuming everyone wears red and other bright colors, you'll stand out for sure with the black suit, but it will be because the suit is so dark. Red plaid shirt will also look killer with a black suit. I tried it out myself with a charcoal one since I'm not a fan of black suits and don't have one.

bubble brah
If you want a bubble/down, I would go with Northface without a doubt. Moncler, if you have the $$ for it.

how do you guys feel about a matching blazer and vest (blue) but different colored trousers (black?) ?

i might just end up getting the blazer

I hear that. Wore my Y3 boxing sneakers last year... Woke up to them covered in alcohol and my sweater was ripped. Oh well.
Oh and if anyone was looking for a nice wool peacoat. My local Macy's had them on sale for $99. Retail was $300 I believe. Probably gonna' go back and get one tomorrow.
Pretty sure it was this one:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...ph Lauren Mens&sp=1&spc=16&ruleId=27&slotId=8

Do you know what sizes you saw left? $100 is an amazing price.. Mediums? :nerd:

So my girl copped me these BR chukkas for Christmas

What do y'all think... I wanted them for casual wear as in the cardigan outfit... And similar outfits... Are they too dressy?
I wanted them to be like something I can wear like my brown Clark db

Last edited:
^No, they aren't. They are casual Chukkas. A more dressier version would be something like this because of its elongated shape:

Last edited:
^No, they aren't. They are casual Chukkas.]

what do you think of that fit?
thats probably the most "casual," i would get with those shoes...

(also good looking man if you re-call you directed me towards the, and i really like them)

what do you think of that fit?
thats probably the most "casual," i would get with those shoes...
(also good looking man if you re-call you directed me towards the, and i really like them)
:lol: Yes, I recall putting the link up. They won't last a decade, but surely a couple of years for sure.

It looks like you have a polo under the cardigan? Cardigan looks a bit loose, but still works.

Not sure if there are two different pants on in the pictures. The one in the first two pictures appears to be a different color. I don't like to have stacking on my pants unless they're jeans. If the pants from the first two pictures are chinos, then that's the only thing I would recommend, a hem. If they're jeans...then it looks alright.

Talk about being too tight...the stacking effect on the sleeves are horrible. He does get cool points for doing the tie tuck into the trousers though. Suits are usually made from luxe fabrics like fine wool, cashmere, silk, etc. It needs to be able to drape to show the elegance, not tight like in the picture:

It appears I can't host the picture directly so here is the link:

:lol: the link was broken because the picture link contains a with 55 next to it and got censored out.

Last edited:
Took this from Kent Wang on SF. But this pocket square is dope.
I went ahead and ordered a few things thanks to the urbandaddy deal.

So my girl copped me these BR chukkas for Christmas

What do y'all think... I wanted them for casual wear as in the cardigan outfit... And similar outfits... Are they too dressy?
I wanted them to be like something I can wear like my brown Clark db

I dig these chukkas.

RE: NYE clothes.

I'm planning on wearing a black velvet blazer with a black and white gingham shirt. I'm leaning towards wearing a black bow tie, but not sure if I should stick with regular slim black tie.

Thoughts?

Heads up,additional 40% off on all sale items at Club Monaco they are also offering free shipping on all orders sale ends tomorrow

Jason knows ^ (blazer retails for $50 btw)
Also, I checked out the Neiman Marcus collection today. Passed for now but if it gets more discounted, I just might.

Btw Wis, small fit great on me just unsure of how often I'd use it. Even for $75 :/
Here are the pics:

And here's the rag & bone cardigan in a medium. For reference, I'm 5' 10" and about 163 lbs

Back
Top Bottom