Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I aint eem mad at duke, its just...thats a whole lot of effort for just errands. :lol: No hate. :nthat:
Yeah, errands for me usually means wearing a hoodie or nice sweater / jacket if I don't want to look too bummy. I haven't worn a shirt and tie in like 2 years. I have ties that never get any wear. I might have internship interviews coming up so i'll finally get to use them.

Roll Tide! In honor of our 15th championship, red Allen Edmonds

FSU fan here.

W, loved the blog entry on Adrian.

A, Sick pickups my man, that Camel Peacoat is beautiful, I still can't find one I like :rolleyes

Looking for some info... does anyone know where I can get this coat/jacket or something similar? It's the piece on the top layer...

Not my pic, and it's not me :lol:

Tie Challenge, this should be a much easier one for me to participate in lol:

Sorry for the bad pic, will try to get a better one later today. Not all ties have to be serious, even when in a professional environment. Got complimented by a pretty lady at work :D...it's J. Crew Bro...

Last edited:
I'm looking for Nudie Thin Finn or Slim Jim in Superused Grey.. cant find them anywhere.. someone help me :nerd:

DAMB WHO GOT DA CLUB MONACO HOOK UP. I WANT THEM SWEATS

I've had them bookmarked for a while, waiting for them to go on sale. Club Monaco had some great sales around the holidays and there had been a Groupon type deal in like October/November.

THANKS BRO, I'LL LURK TIL THEY DROP

AND OH YEA

SHOUT OUT TO ADRIAN FOR SCOOPING UP MY SIZE IN DA RAG & BONE CARDIGAN SINCE THEY SOLD OUT ONLINE.

REAL GOOD KID.

I'M DEF DOWN TO GO THRIFTING WITH YOU!

Club Monaco has a 20% student discount. Might not be enough for a pair of $90 sweats :lol: but it helps

I just got my second pair of corduroys in from club monaco today because I loved my first pair so much. Got them when they were having their 50% off/free shipping on sale items so they came out to just under $30 shippped. Took them to get hemmed today but I'll post pics when I get them back.

Wisith's commitment to buy anything besides another pair of shoes and a suit went out the window today per his tumblr lol

Back
Top Bottom