Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Today:

As the gents mentioned, in store J. Crew sales is pretty nice right now. I stopped by and got an early start on Xmas shopping for this year. The on sale stuff were about 50% off retail. Then another 30% off that. And another 15% for student discount. I picked up 2 sweaters and 2 shirts for $120 taxed.

Last edited:
Tie Challenge, this should be a much easier one for me to participate in lol:
Sorry for the bad pic, will try to get a better one later today. Not all ties have to be serious, even when in a professional environment. Got complimented by a pretty lady at work :D...it's J. Crew Bro...
Hmmm...

Picked this up last year to wear to cut throat meetings

Last edited:
Quick question... I normally wear a size 11, should I get a size 10.5 in Clarks? Will they look small?

DAMB WHO GOT DA CLUB MONACO HOOK UP. I WANT THEM SWEATS

I've had them bookmarked for a while, waiting for them to go on sale. Club Monaco had some great sales around the holidays and there had been a Groupon type deal in like October/November.

THANKS BRO, I'LL LURK TIL THEY DROP

AND OH YEA

SHOUT OUT TO ADRIAN FOR SCOOPING UP MY SIZE IN DA RAG & BONE CARDIGAN SINCE THEY SOLD OUT ONLINE.

REAL GOOD KID.

I'M DEF DOWN TO GO THRIFTING WITH YOU!
you got it John. nice to know my first meet up with a NTer went so smooth. otherwise, i had the hammer in the car fambs :lol:
but seriously, hope you enjoy the cardigan and next time i'm up north, definitely shooting you a text if you trying to thrift.
*tap tap pull*

also, here's today's fit: (scarf = neckwear challenge?)

ended up going back and picking this bad boy up as well:

I've had them bookmarked for a while, waiting for them to go on sale. Club Monaco had some great sales around the holidays and there had been a Groupon type deal in like October/November.

AND OH YEA

SHOUT OUT TO ADRIAN FOR SCOOPING UP MY SIZE IN DA RAG & BONE CARDIGAN SINCE THEY SOLD OUT ONLINE.

REAL GOOD KID.

you got it John. nice to know my first meet up with a NTer went so smooth. otherwise, i had the hammer in the car fambs :lol:
but seriously, hope you enjoy the cardigan and next time i'm up north, definitely shooting you a text if you trying to thrift.
*tap tap pull*

Shoes are sick man, nice pickup as well

Last edited:
Quick question... I normally wear a size 11, should I get a size 10.5 in Clarks? Will they look small?

look small?

Yes, look small. Typically as sizes go down, the item gets smaller.

I'm asking if I size down, will they look small on my feet?
No. The boots run big, so you need to size down. I went down a full size and my pair fit great, and they look right.
Just make sure you try them on first.

Last edited:
[quote name="UNKNWN"]
Shoes are sick man, nice pickup as well[/quote]
thanks bro, i appreciate it

Last edited:
Dang, A is going for the supporting background now :lol:

*2 Chainz* YSL belt buckle *2 Chainz*

This inspired me to go thrifting around Beverly Hills soon.

AND OH YEA

REAL GOOD KID.

*tap tap pull*

That coat is killer man :smokin, and you're making me wanna drive over to Jersey when I go back home to find some quality thrift stuff :lol: the stuff by my school is so limited :smh:

*tap tap pull*

Nice pick up on the belt,I assume that green tag was the price?? Very nice pick up

Question for you "thrifters".. Are you sure everything you're getting is legit/authentic?

Question for you "thrifters".. Are you sure everything you're getting is legit/authentic?
There is definitely a risk of picking up fake stuff. A lot of folks post in the SF thread I posted yesterday for a legit check. Some of their knowledge is uncanny...I don't know how they pick up stuff like that, ie "tag is from the 1950s, but the article is from the 1980s, most likely fake".

Back
Top Bottom