Dressing Better Vol 2.0

FYI J. Crew has an additional 40% off on sale items now. Saw some cords on sale for like $30 so can be a great time to get some stuff for some of you gents.

Suggestions on any messenger bags? Want one but dont know where to start. Leather or some type of canvas would be good. I need it to be able to fit my laptop (15") and waterproof. Budget $200.

You look like you are about my size wich is 6'2 210. Nice fit but I would say your watch is small so are your pants. You need a deeper yoke. Like me polos are not our friend, unless we layer. Those boots are are throwing the rest off. Everything else is close to the body and the chunky boots throws it off.

IMO opinion you look too big in your clothing. I have that same problem.

If you got a girl and she likes it scratch everything I said. Listen to her.

Lol my girl is actually the one who bought my watch. But I'm going to have to disagree with everything except the boots. I need a black boot with a slimmer silhouette

Lol my girl is actually the one who bought my watch. But I'm going to have to disagree with everything except the boots. I need a black boot with a slimmer silhouette

Welp, there you go. I always suggest listening to women on what to wear than another dude.

I finally pulled the trigger on the "Ludlow sportcoat in Colburn English wool tweed" from J.Crew. It was down to 229 an with the 30% off sale items it brought it down to 160. Came in today, I think it fits pretty good. I would post pics but I have no idea how :lol: shout out to PInoy! :lol:

Last edited:
he literally just said nordstrom bruh. google the damn thing if it's that troubling for you :stoneface:

:lol: okay

what brand are they?

Model?

They on sale?

in that time it took you to respond you could have helped a person out. but hey, keep doing you bruh :pimp:

I obviously checked the Nordstrom website for what I assumed to be sperry and didn't see anything.

Agreed. Let's help one another guys :pimp:

he literally just said nordstrom bruh. google the damn thing if it's that troubling for you :stoneface:

You are aware the amount of brands that Nordstrom carries right? Clearly a person familiar with Sperrys would recognize the box but ever stop to think that dude is new to this?
For a dude that tries to preach positivity and all this extra **** your post was extremely unnecessary.

I hope all these people jocking you about thrift store pick ups isnt getting to your head.

You are aware the amount of brands that Nordstrom carries right? Clearly a person familiar with Sperrys would recognize the box but ever stop to think that dude is new to this?
For a dude that tries to preach positivity and all this extra **** your post was extremely unnecessary.

I hope all these people jocking you about thrift store pick ups isnt getting to your head.

but on the other hand, how many posts over the past few days have been talking about nordstroms half yearly sale. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together and search through the shoe sale section and find them in a few minutes, Because within thw time it takes to get a reply, the site coukdve been searched

Last edited:
Need shoes to go out to bars and parties with. Thinking about those Sperry wingtips posted above or Clark's desert boots. The big difference is that the sperrys are about half the price of the Clark's. I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that will most likely get beer and whatnot spilled on it. Any suggestions?

Also, how's the sizing on these? Should I size half size down? Also, you think I could rock these with slim jeans with a fairly narrow leg opening?

^^^all my man was doing was asking for a direct link. I'm not sure why pinoy felt the need to answer like that. Not everyone would've been able to figure out the brand and model from that pic. And with sales, you quicker you find a product the better, so a direct link would've help him out a lot.

I finally pulled the trigger on the "Ludlow sportcoat in Colburn English wool tweed" from J.Crew. It was down to 229 an with the 30% off sale items it brought it down to 160. Came in today, I think it fits pretty good. I would post pics but I have no idea how :lol: shout out to PInoy! :lol:
thanks man, glad you liked it. post a pic by uploading it directly from your phone on NT's mobile site or post it to photobucket and copy the IMG code

Sorry if you guys felt that i was being to harsh about responding to that question but lately, there's been a need of a lot of hand holding in this thread. I recognized the box to be sperry and apparently denni5 did too. I had no direct link but I did at least scroll to the bottom of the sperry page. Unfortunately he did not and could not find it. Even when a link was provided, it took him to the wrong shoe. In my opinion, I just think it would've been fairly easy to just find them yourself. Sorry if i ruffled feathers though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom