Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Last day of staycation

@JayRocksLo here's my SuitSupply one from the event I had at school earlier today:

The jacket is completely unaltered but it fits really well OTR imo...only thing is I may get the pants tapered I didn't really notice from when I took them to the tailor before/ but the fabric and everything feels really nice

Guess this will be my neckwear fit too :lol:

Nice fit TypeR, like the jacket :smokin

For any of you that shop at Brook Brothers, whats the cheapest you've seen em go?

A store around me has a sale going on for $40 a piece, i'm thinking about taking a bite but not so sure. thoughts?

@JayRocksLo here's my SuitSupply one from the event I had at school earlier today:

The jacket is completely unaltered but it fits really well OTR imo...only thing is I may get the pants tapered I didn't really notice from when I took them to the tailor before/ but the fabric and everything feels really nice

looks nice

For any of you that shop at Brook Brothers, whats the cheapest you've seen em go?

A store around me has a sale going on for $40 a piece, i'm thinking about taking a bite but not so sure. thoughts?
what are you looking at? shirts? ties? socks? blazers? $40 for a BB shirt is a pretty good. i usually stock up when they have their 3 for $189 or something like that

Hey guys.. i got a few pairs of dockers alpha khakis and they fit me very well. (well i like them). Do anyone else have them?

Anyone still looking for polos try out Kent Wang. I had to exchange for a bigger size, but once you go up a size the fit is damn good.

Got this in today to use for casual fridays rotation since we still can't wear sneakers on friday. $45 shipped from nordstrom.

Lyon that suit looks good, probably only thing I would change is minor tapering and hemming. That's personal taste, but looks good nonetheless.

Next suit will probably be purchased in the summer or fall, need a new Navy suit.

Was thinking of taking wj4's advice and looked into Thick as Thieves, then read his FAQ, :lol:... 42 and under. No way Jose.

Currently looking into Suit Supply.

Got this in today to use for casual fridays rotation since we still can't wear sneakers on friday. $45 shipped from nordstrom.
great buy man. i passed on these last year when they are on sale but for $45, i might have to scoop haha

If I didn't have CH's that looked exactly like those Sperry's I'd be all over them. Nice pick up 

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for polos try out Kent Wang. I had to exchange for a bigger size, but once you go up a size the fit is damn good.

You look like you are about my size wich is 6'2 210. Nice fit but I would say your watch is small so are your pants. You need a deeper yoke. Like me polos are not our friend, unless we layer. Those boots are are throwing the rest off. Everything else is close to the body and the chunky boots throws it off.

IMO opinion you look too big in your clothing. I have that same problem.

If you got a girl and she likes it scratch everything I said. Listen to her.

Damn, Nice.

Anyone know any brand that sells chinos/trousers with side adjusters?
I know Thick as Thieves can make them with the side adjusters.

PS guys...I got word that Serg AKA sarteaga0408 is currently in the hospital for an unknown reason. It won't be known until tomorrow. Prayers are definitely with him.

Today:

Anyone know any brand that sells chinos/trousers with side adjusters?
I know Thick as Thieves can make them with the side adjusters.

PS guys...I got word that Serg AKA sarteaga0408 is currently in the hospital for an unknown reason. It won't be known until tomorrow. Prayers are definitely with him.

Today:

My prayers will be with him and his family as well.

Side note: love the blazer and boots

Back
Top Bottom