Dressing Better Vol 2.0

"Rugged Footwear" challenge entry

Past 2 days: Clarks "Bushacre" in Beeswax with about 2 months of wear ( Bushacre's are DB's with a rubber sole, less slippery than the Crepe sole & lasts longer)

&

Ronnie Fieg x Sebago "Abenaki"

Last edited:
Obviously he doesn't.. Seems as though him as Wisith are the only ones in this thread who don't have a pair :lol:

Wisith's reason being that he is a baller, however :lol:
Nah, man. I had a pair from Rack 3 or 4 years back. I never knew about the lasts and sized wrong. They were too small so I gave them away.

No worries, I was just joking. AE's truly are a must, even the SF elitist highly support them.

they look great on concert pianist, restaurant hosts, and pallbearers. i've gone over my opinion a million times in this thread. many in here hold the same opinion
I agree. I have a charcoal suit in its place. And I dont wear it much. I got it for truly conservative events. I really dislike black suits. If I go the black route, it'd be a tux. It's a love or hate thing. The latter for me.

No worries, I was just joking. AE's truly are a must, even the SF elitist highly support them.
AEs are ample for the general public. I'd take a pair of AE over Gucci, Prada, etc that are easily 300% the price for sure

they look great on concert pianist, restaurant hosts, and pallbearers. i've gone over my opinion a million times in this thread. many in here hold the same opinion
I agree. I have a charcoal suit in its place. And I dont wear it much. I got it for truly conservative events. I really dislike black suits. If I go the black route, it'd be a tux. It's a love or hate thing. The latter for me.

Charcoal suits are a thing of beauty, I absolutely love them. I try to break my Charcoal blazer as much as possible, haven't picked up a grey suit yet.

I believe K described them as "Yamb magnets" :lol:

So glad I've moved into the more "fitting" clothes now and not the graphic tee trend I was in, I still have the urge to buy sneakers tho. Do you guys still have most of your sneakers in your weekly rotation? Or have you gotten rid of most of them?

So glad I've moved into the more "fitting" clothes now and not the graphic tee trend I was in, I still have the urge to buy sneakers tho. Do you guys still have most of your sneakers in your weekly rotation? Or have you gotten rid of most of them?

Only sneakers I have left are a pair of Roshes, some vans from years back, MMM, and 2 pairs of CPs.
The MMM sees some wear for trips to the my local CVS/supermarket but the rest just sit in the closet.
I'm an intern for one of the BB and it's suits everyday so any urge I have to buy sneakers go away because they will just take up space.

I have maybe 7 pairs or so. Sneakers are a staple, man. At the very least a white pair of Jack P's for casual days.

I have maybe 7 pairs or so. Sneakers are a staple, man. At the very least a white pair of Jack P's for casual days.

Jack P's, Flyknits, Roshes. There's a few kicks that look fine when dressing better.

I have a few pairs left.
21bqdyd.gif

Last edited:
So I wanted to Share.... Let me know what you think, Critique away .. But I think I look good.

black suits are a no go. buttoning both buttons? no go. lack of a pocket square? no go. doubt i even wanna see what shoes you are wearing

Bro, you seem to have gone from a nice dude to kind of an ******* over these last few pages. How about we tone down the animosity? Dude is asking for some feedback, you don't have to go at his throat.

Remember, you can attract a lot more bees with honey than vinegar.

Last edited:
You guys tripping about black suits. LoL. Every man should have one. I am curious to know how many suits and blazers you guys own...

I have:

2 Tuxs
12 Blazers
15 Suits

Back
Top Bottom