Dressing Better Vol 2.0

http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-mens-slim-fit-cargo-pants~244552_-1.html

considering getting these lands end cargo pants since they are $25-$31 (depending on what size and color you want), and you can add that 25% coupon on top of it for those who are interested.  anyone know how these fit though??

What's the 25% code??
Edit: found it

Repped thrice. :pimp: my man 50 grand DZaster coming through with the quickness :nthat: :pimp:

No problem man :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: dang. That's the help out a dude within 10 minutes process.

The AF duffle coat is a steal. The total price is not even the tax on the msrp!

Childsplay I have a pair of those landsend cargos. The pocket is kinda weird, they fit well otr, slightly long though. Also, the color in the pic is much darker than what the cargos actually are. I have the blue pair.

to each his own i guess. i was tryna not look like i was in hi school.
i mean i still rock my js but to do laundry or gget groceries. It looks like
a uniform when i step out on the scene. everbody got em. i rather be a lil diff.
(didnt know wayne was rokin tho til recently. it lowered the property value a bit)
I mostly see High schoolerss around these parts rocking them. Supras that is.

to each his own i guess. i was tryna not look like i was in hi school.
i mean i still rock my js but to do laundry or gget groceries. It looks like
a uniform when i step out on the scene. everbody got em. i rather be a lil diff.
(didnt know wayne was rokin tho til recently. it lowered the property value a bit)

1. Wear older Jordan's.
2. Wear more casual friendly but less hyped Nikes such as Frees, AM1's, FlyKnits, etc.

I have a feeling you are in the 18-22 crowd. Can't remember he last time I wore Jordan's to a bar. Only club in Vegas or strict dress code clubs in LA. Not getting in with sneakers.

The Shark Tank is one of my fav shows. I caught this segment and I'm sure most of us in here think it's corny because the 'finished' product shown to the sharks (the potential investors) looks kinda tacky. But nonetheless, it's probably good enough for the general public.

Couple of Target pick-ups, the burgundy chinos are from a couple weeks back; thanks to a NT for the heads up, for around $6. The cappuccino brown pants I got today, they have a herringbone pattern to them, they were about $8.80. Scarf is from Old Navy for under $2, I needed another one with this weather here in NY.

The Shark Tank is one of my fav shows. I caught this segment and I'm sure most of us in here think it's corny because the 'finished' product shown to the sharks (the potential investors) looks kinda tacky. But nonetheless, it's probably good enough for the general public.

I saw this yesterday and all I could think of was how many things were wrong with his suit, with the "look" he provides as an example, etc.

$300 for a DVD doe?? PASS, easy pass.

Yessir, I am, Pinoy.

DB fam, I'm going to a company gala in March. Need suggestions for a color of tux to go with. I know some of my coworkers going with black, but I was thinking of navy blue. Any ideas?

Just pulled the trigger on some Flyknits for retail, been feigning for the white/black colorway so we'll see of this site comes through. Sheesh they were hard to find in my size :smh:

Last edited:
Yessir, I am, Pinoy.

DB fam, I'm going to a company gala in March. Need suggestions for a color of tux to go with. I know some of my coworkers going with black, but I was thinking of navy blue. Any ideas?
Word up. Name's Adrian btw. And definitely do blue :pimp:

$300 for a DVD doe?? PASS, easy pass.
:lol: When I saw this, I thought it wouldn't work for sure. Bootleg copies will be sold on Craigslist. I also thought it'd be funny to see another dude in the same outfit as you :lol:

Just pulled the trigger on some Flyknits for retail, been feigning for the white/black colorway so we'll see of this site comes through. Sheesh they were hard to find in my size :smh:

What site did you order from? I'm having trouble finding that colorway in my size as well.

Back
Top Bottom