Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wonder if I can just give my elf his gift....he lives in the same city lol

My camo entry

Sarteaga, the lower price out of the 2 prices is the sale price

Thank you man!

I'm gonna shop for my secret Santa today

Just got my SS another item to add to his essentials package I'm building.

Sale on jcrew bruhs

I went to J. Crew Factory today and they wouldn't let me order from their website using the student discount-no red phone. Nor would they match the pricing. I guess it's only through a regular J. Crew store then? Really want to get these wool ties, they'd come out to be about $9 a piece with the student discount.

Bama: I understand that, man. I actually suggested wearing denim in a different fashion than the typical t shirt and jeans, but the camo was suggested before I posted that up.
So we have a game plan: I suggest the first half of December's challenge be the denim challenge I mentioned and the 2nd half be an Xmas related theme by either wearing red or green or both colors :smile:

That would work. I know the camo challenge will be difficult considering my career and the fact that I only one thing that is camo lol.

First off, can I get the deadline to ship out your elf's items for secret Santa. I didn't get a reply back or full info. Will shop tomorrow.
Also, I might wait to cop the red jeans from gap. Wanting to purchase a Hugo Boss brown dress shirt.
Anyone else a fan of Hugo Boss dress shirts?
Ted baker? 8)

No deadline as stated but I know I'm personally giving myself until the beginning of December to ship my SS his stuff. Trying to build him a decent essentials package and want to take advantage of Black Friday. Got him one additional thing today, going to go look for a couple more this weekend and next Friday.

Just copped this for 50 bucks. CANT WAIT
2195469-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Saw this at Macys and it looked really good on display/the mannequin and for the price, I would have gotten it but damn does it fit huge.
For $50 though and it fits, it shouldn't be so bad and should keep you very warm. Reminds me of this Schott shearling, which I really want except it fits pretty big too.
326999_mrp_in_l.jpg

Saw this at Macys and it looked really good on display/the mannequin and for the price, I would have gotten it but damn does it fit huge.
For $50 though and it fits, it shouldn't be so bad and should keep you very warm. Reminds me of this Schott shearling, which I really want except it fits pretty big too.
326999_mrp_in_l.jpg

I`m 6'3 280, I normally wear XL in jackets which is loose enough where I cna layer no problem, lol was it like Urbanwear big or just not slim?

Only a couple hours into the challenge's start, we are already off to a good start!

Marmour: just curious, how are you taking your picture? It seems like the camera is placed somewhere pretty high.

The brotherhood in this thread might be at an all times high. I gave my man at Nordstrom a call and got a pair of Gucci bluchers ordered. :D

I`m 6'3 280, I normally wear XL in jackets which is loose enough where I cna layer no problem, lol was it like Urbanwear big or just not slim?

Not slim. Plus even if it is big enough for layering for my size, it still wouldn't work because it'll be like a sauna jacket if I layer that here in CA.

Also, at first glance I thought it was you in your avy. :lol: Look is spot on!

how these fit?  considering in getting the blue ones but wanna know how the waist and length are compared to other pants... lets say like compared to levis 508s

Co sign I wanna know how these fit.. Look nice :nerd:

Hey guys I wear Levi's 511 in a 34x32 and these lands end canvas pants are a 33x32. The waste on these is almost identical to my 511s in a 34x32. I am normally any were between a 32-34 waste. I have some gap slim fit chinos in a 32x32 and some gap denim in a 33x32. Hope this helps

Anyone have these Levi's 511 Commuter Jeans? Any comments on them?

I like the 3M strip inside where you would normally show off your selvedge, and the green pockets

wore this to a formal ball last night, just noticed the sleeves look really horrible with the stacking, I assume they are too long?

First off, can I get the deadline to ship out your elf's items for secret Santa. I didn't get a reply back or full info. Will shop tomorrow.
Also, I might wait to cop the red jeans from gap. Wanting to purchase a Hugo Boss brown dress shirt.
Anyone else a fan of Hugo Boss dress shirts?
Ted baker? 8)

I love Hugo Boss but I have heard that they suck over time.

wore this to a formal ball last night, just noticed the sleeves look really horrible with the stacking, I assume they are too long?

sleeves, are too long for sure, also with a jacket like that i wouldnt wear a gingham shirt, i would either stick with white or black...and even skip the tie

Yooloos - thanks fam

Thorrocks - i thought of rocking NB, but opted for the Flyknits...

I wonder if I can just give my elf his gift....he lives in the same city lol

My camo entry

Looks kinda sloppy, shirt is too big for you and too long to be untucked though it'd look messy tucked in too. Pants are baggy but that's up to you, I guess.

You're right, sleeves are way too long. Won't be a simple tailoring job because of the location of the buttons but it's necessary.

Ksteezy dope coat

beeeeeen lurking...

Unionmade
Apc
Cojp Blazers

Well, welcome but...try here next time.

Back
Top Bottom