Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Last thing from me about this whole thing: I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has reached out via message to me with support. It means a lot, thank you for being forgiving and understanding.

Last thing from me about this whole thing: I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has reached out via message to me with support. It means a lot, thank you for being forgiving and understanding.

Don't stress it just keep posting man, I mean it sucks what occurred but I think we can all move on from this.

Don't stress it just keep posting man, I mean it sucks what occurred but I think we can all move on from this.

I feel horrible man. But I just wanted to let you all know my explanation was 100% honest and I'm deeply sorry.

I'll be back tomorrow as normal, with a WDYWT of ME, I promise.

is this a good fitting suit?

I'm not sure if you're going for more of a slim or straight look, but if you're going for slim it could use some tailoring in the arms, and it could be slightly tighter around your torso&waist, but other than that it looks good man

edit: is that an Alfani?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're going for more of a slim or straight look, but if you're going for slim it could use some tailoring in the arms, and it could be slightly tighter around your torso&waist, but other than that it looks good man
edit: is that an Alfani?
No its ted baker

believe your right by the look of it, Now i need to track it down
I've seen them show on up on Yoox every now and then.

Today:

The rain is here again, no more cool clothes for a while :frown:

Nope, that just means it's time for a nice trenchcoat and umbrella :lol:

Buddy of mine came into my office today wearing glossy red rain boots.

It didn't rain today :lol:

I came in here to rant about Lacoste polos fitting too loose in the armholes. Ralph Lauren custom fit looks better.

I came in here to rant about Lacoste polos fitting too loose in the armholes. Ralph Lauren custom fit looks better.

I've always thought Lacoste to be a cheap brand... not sure why.

I feel like their clothes just never really look right.

You should try Sunspel...quality is better than almost every brand out there. The fit is great...slim, but not tight. Quality is better than Burberry, Lacoste, Polo, etc.

Here's a few of mine:

Try Lacoste Live for a slimmer fit.

You should try Sunspel...quality is better than almost every brand out there. The fit is great...slim, but not tight. Quality is better than Burberry, Lacoste, Polo, etc.

Here's a few of mine:

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out. Polo custom fit is still my favorite.

Try Lacoste Live for a slimmer fit.

The two that I have are Lacoste L!VE, but for some reason the sleeves are always a tiny bit loose. My arms are muscular, too.

Last edited:

Thoughts on this blazer? Always wanted a double breasted but it seems to look a little wide? It's from banana republic and was 150 on sale plus an extra 25%

Thoughts on this blazer? Always wanted a double breasted but it seems to look a little wide? It's from banana republic and was 150 on sale plus an extra 25%

Its a good look on you. For the price, bring it to a tailor.

Last edited:
i hate black suits
Didn't we have the black suit discussion in the very first volume of this thread? Black suits are basically for funerals or jobs that call for it. In school when people wear suits, they're usually black.

I try and not judge others and I believe in forgiveness, but don't try and pull the wool over people's eyes. It's one thing to lie and get caught......it's another to try and lie your way out of the initial lie.

Just admit the fault.....own it......and don't make the same mistake twice. Dressing better is the least of your concerns though my friend......Need to look fresh on the inside before any garment touches your frame.

Best of luck in the most non-condescending/pompous way possible.
Repped! dude is a horrible back-tracker. lol at him thinking people still believe he's associated in any way in the fashion industry. people not bringing it up solely are just ignoring him so he stops posting even more filth.

you got to work with timberlake before being a member on nt? i'll find the photographer and get back to you.

with an a-list star, NO ONE crops the face out. lol at trying to pull that off as if your "agency" did that on purpose and you just found it on your hard drive. it was a scheduled and planned shoot meaning gq knew what and whom they were getting. no need to keep it mysterious or just another model in clothing. smh. you really think that's working?

you could have pulled it off, but you literally named each article of clothing incorrectly. people in this industry, big or small, don't make those mistakes. clothes and fashion are their livelihood. you, more or less, know your trade. and with other things, your sister made bracelets? lol. not only did you make yourself a liar, but you bring your actual family into it? might be a pathological liar than a simple one. i think it's best that you apologize for the MULTIPLE lies (not to me, but the regulars in here) and start with a clean slate because, as of now, you just look like your dug your hole deeper as anyone with common sense knows you just made up even more crap.

Back
Top Bottom