Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That is a good deal but I can't wear white jeans :lol: My heart skipped a beat when I saw Petit Standard in the last post preview yesterday, thought it was the indigos :lol:

Agreed.

I considered buying a pair since I figured it'd be a nice staple item during the spring/fall. Couldnt see myself pulling it off, though. :smh:

Wear your clothes with confidence and you can pull anything off. I've never understood that "Can't pull it off" mentality

Your statement is pretty ironic, because the very thought of "can't pull it off" means that they're unable to wear it with confidence.

Therefore, if someone could "pull it off," they wouldn't be lacking in confidence :lol:

Just some food for thought. Also, for some people, they just can't visualize themselves in a certain outfit. It doesn't really have anything to do with confidence, it's more of how you view yourself from a 3rd-person POV. For example, I can't pull off an ivy cap. Why? It's just not how I view myself, it looks "weird" on my head, I don't believe in the things that most guys who wear ivy caps believe in, etc. None of which are related to my confidence level.

No offense to you, however. Just my 2 cents :pimp:

I think we're on two different pages here, but I get what you mean.

Would Allen Edmon Harrison Oxfords be too formal to wear with a pair of cotton chinos?

Shoes in question: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF7613_1_40000000001_-1

Those are sick, I would wear with chinos in walnut color
They are very nice and would work well but I would definitely not purchase those for retail. Only way I'd consider spending that much for AEs is if it was at least shell. Why not try these:
http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF270_1_40000000001_-1

They probably would be available on the seconds list as well.

been looking for some white jeans so those apc's might be perfect.

i've tried on a couple different pairs from uniqlo and gap so far, in the light you can see the outline of the front pockets in the light. whats up with that ? no way should they be that thin material. anyone own those apc's and able to comment ?

any idea if pac petit standard fit close to uniqlo slim jeans/pants ?

thanks in advance.

me too lol! GF is graduating though and just got a new job. definitely have to prioritize
Stopped by Barneys to try on the PS. The pattern is not for me so I didn't waste money :lol:

Today:

This sportscoat is too rad. I'm tempted. I just got the trousers in today and the hand is amazing.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/20655#post_6349629

You already know I bought this one, haha:

http://epauletnewyork.com/products/slim-walt-short-woodland-digital-camo

Digging those shorts but how are they gonna have the shorts cost the same as the chinos? :x

Anyone have a Metal wallet?

http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1025738

Digging those shorts but how are they gonna have the shorts cost the same as the chinos? :x
They made them in smaller quantities. Originally, it wasn't planned but enough of us made some noise about it :lol:

Serg, your shirt is made by Disney?!

We haven't had a challenge for a while. This one is inspired by a local story involving a Starbucks drive through. One person paid for the order of the folks behind him. This action repeated for well over an hour. We should keep the wearing suit thing going daily :lol: Someone should wear it one day, and someone else the next. It would be neat to see how long we can keep the ball rolling for.

Barneys canceled my first order so I went for a bigger size **crosses fingers**
Barneys needs to shell out $35-40k and hire a dedicated helper. Their online presence has always been HORRIBLE. Sometimes they would list the size as 44, or 48, and doesn't indicate if that's US or UK or IT. Furthermore, I'm not sure why their inventory is not live. There's been times I order an item, and 5 days later I get a cancellation email :smh:

Last edited:

We haven't had a challenge for a while. This one is inspired by a local story involving a Starbucks drive through. One person paid for the order of the folks behind him. This action repeated for well over an hour. We should keep the wearing suit thing going daily :lol: Someone should wear it one day, and someone else the next. It would be neat to see how long we can keep the ball rolling for.
Let me take tomorrow....graduation day :pimp:

Wis, believe it or not it is lol! My wife worked for Disney during college and they would sell dress shirts, ties, socks, bow ties, etc. at their gift shop. She got me this one and another blue shirt for Xmas and honestly they are pretty well made considering I've had them for about 4-5 years, both are 100% cotton. They have a Mickey Mouse stitched on the pocket, if it wasn't for that I'd wear it without a sweater. Not going to lie the best pair of socks I've ever bought, no stretching after wearing and washing were a pair I bought aboard their cruise ship. I even asked my parents to buy me another pair as they are cruising on Disney currently.

Regarding the challenge, I'm down, this is a good idea.

Not that it's Disney but I had the Bugs Bunny jersey and all when Spacejam came out :pimp:

Ok sounds like a plan. I think it was Rob who first wore a suit with the life size mirror next to him. Since then someone else's been wearing a suit, right?

Back
Top Bottom