Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No pants in my size
mean.gif
check the stores' stock around your area with the "find item in-store" option

Do we have any photoshop gurus in here? If so I may need help mocking up a rendition :lol:

Any one own a pair of 3sixteen's? Looking at their ST-100X (SLIM TAPERED) - INDIGO SELVEDGE pair but dont know sizing or if its worth the price?

Is there a difference between the quality of clothing in JCrew Factory vs. JCrew? What mainly is the difference besides price? Or are they basically two separate stores that just stock different items? Or do last season/un-popular items just hit the factory stores?

Is there a difference between the quality of clothing in JCrew Factory vs. JCrew? What mainly is the difference besides price? Or are they basically two separate stores that just stock different items? Or do last season/un-popular items just hit the factory stores?
Yes. A Big difference IMO. But not really noticeable to a novice. The styling is roughly the same and the Factory stores usually get closeouts. JCrew as a specific line made for those stores. They also do not carry the specialty items or collabs. If I were you I would stick to the Mall stores and just wait for really good sales. Don't forget the student discount that can only be used in store as well.

Reactions: wj4
Yes. A Big difference IMO. But not really noticeable to a novice. The styling is roughly the same and the Factory stores usually get closeouts. JCrew as a specific line made for those stores. They also do not carry the specialty items or collabs. If I were you I would stick to the Mall stores and just wait for really good sales. Don't forget the student discount that can only be used in store as well.
Nope, same thing.

Its the same items with slight changes in design or price. Bought this Wallace & Barnes shirt last year

art-1-wallace_and_barnes_flannel_shirt.jpg

Then later this year the factory had the same shirt for almost half the price. Tried the factory one and they matched quality.

Persol 714 McQueens.

7162218597_63abaf31ea.jpg
Those look nice. 
pimp.gif
 I got these a week or 2 ago I think. Don't have any pics of them yet though.

Either way the quality will be horrible since I don't have a nice phone or camera.

Gucci contemporary blue acetate frame & lense shades. Blew my mind how much difference there is between actual designer shades and some random middle of the mall pickups most people have.

Last edited:
Do we have any photoshop gurus in here? If so I may need help mocking up a rendition
laugh.gif
I know a bit of 'shop. What you need done? Pm me.

Sample work :))

PS: Shades : I'm rocking a pair of Carrera's that look like Rick Ross wore,  a pair of Cartier's that look old school hipster-ish, and a pair of Lil Wayne-y Vans :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom