Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Maaaaan forget fur coats, this is that new wave next level human hair jacket:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifes...-chest-hair-coat/story-fni0dflv-1226669469435

Can be copped for $3,800 retail :nthat: :nthat: .................. :x :x :x :x :rofl: pure male body hair

:x :smh: most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

Excuse the pretentious face I am making. Rushed through these pics this morning:

Ending up getting some inspiration after my homie Jeff (pinkmist) had a score thrifting today. I'll wait for him to fill you in on the details but I ended up finding these on my way home from the gym. Literally spotted them 5 minutes before the spot closed haha! Finally got a pair to use on those damn rainy days that NJ has been getting plagued with lately.

Couldn't get down with the distressed leather look so I added some mink oil to these. Improved the color and waterproofed em!

Here's a side by side:

So when you guys wear your polo shirt do you often button to the top or unbutton one?
Also which type of hanger do you guys usually go for when hanging shirts and pants?

So when you guys wear your polo shirt do you often button to the top or unbutton one?
Also which type of hanger do you guys usually go for when hanging shirts and pants?
I don't button any at all. For my shirts I just get the wooden ones from Ikea.

For my pants I get the wooden ones from Bed, Bath, Beyond. They have the grip in the middle to keep the trousers in place. I keep my chinos and jeans and t shirts folded in the cabinet. And for wool sweaters I keep them in see thru boxes with bags of mothballs to prevent those dudes from eating my garments.

Leave the top button unbuttoned,as far as hangers you gotta go with all wood everything you can decent wood hangers everywhere even get a 5 pack at walmart for 3.88

I do not button the top button on a polo. It is a casual shirt and should be worn as such. Also I fold my jeans and chinos and hang my dress pants on wooden hangers.

I use the hook ones that self edge has for raw denim:

For dress pants i have those with the locking bar
Chinos are folded. For shirts i just use whatever hangar i have, regardless of whether it's the wire ones from the dry cleaners or something else

I use the hook ones that self edge has for raw denim:

For dress pants i have those with the locking bar
Chinos are folded. For shirts i just use whatever hangar i have, regardless of whether it's the wire ones from the dry cleaners or something else

i need to get those

Hey wj4, I've been wanting to pick up some leather bracelets and other accessories and I remembered a while back you mentioned finding some nice ones for cheap around LA. I like some of the ones jcrew has but they seem way too pricy for some simple strips of leather. Any help to where I could find some would be appreciated.

I never button the top button. Usually leave all of them unbuttoned.

I don't have any resources for leather bracelets. The ones I have are beads. Etsy would be a good place to look like stated.

If you have time I'd also swing to the fashion district. I can't imagine not finding at least one vendor in the area with them.

could some of you post your wrist accessories, and where you got them? Its pretty hard to search back through the thread

Back
Top Bottom