Dressing Better Vol 2.0

would either look like this?

5DCA301B-0E4D-4D96-8BFD-7A544DA4D660.jpeg

Can anyone provide information regarding the sizing of Common Projects Achilles Low? I've read that they run big but wanted to hear about the experience of you all who own them. For reference my foot measures to a 10.5 and I wear that in Nikes and go to a 10 in New Balances. Thanks!

Can anyone provide information regarding the sizing of Common Projects Achilles Low? I've read that they run big but wanted to hear about the experience of you all who own them. For reference my foot measures to a 10.5 and I wear that in Nikes and go to a 10 in New Balances. Thanks!
You can do .5 size down or TTS. I wear a 12 and got pairs in 44.5 and 45.

Idk why I check if JCrew chinos are on sale when I receive their sale emails.

Always excluded from the sale lol.

Been cleaning, decluttering my wardrobe/closet while stuck at home. I’ve counted 60+ t-shirts/shirts, sweaters, most with tags in size L. I stopped counting around 55. I’m bout 20-30 lbs off from fitting comfortably in all of them and can’t seem to drop the weight. Smfh. I even have some Mediums from when I was in the 180-195lbs range.

Been cleaning, decluttering my wardrobe/closet while stuck at home. I’ve counted 60+ t-shirts/shirts, sweaters, most with tags in size L. I stopped counting around 55. I’m bout 20-30 lbs off from fitting comfortably in all of them and can’t seem to drop the weight. Smfh. I even have some Mediums from when I was in the 180-195lbs range.

If theyre in sell-able condition and since you have the time, take pics and throw them up on poshmark.

Bro! Intermittent fast, count macros and hit the gym and those lbs will be gone before you know it.

If theyre in sell-able condition and since you have the time, take pics and throw them up on poshmark.

thanks for the suggestion, the clothes are staying tho. I gave away all my XL’s+, and I have plenty of shoes to sell. it’s not so much my weight, but my body composition, I carry everything in my gut and chest area. Lol shh the fam worst.

for $20, I’ll take these.

D05A27F2-D9FB-4867-9B4A-0D9CA11B315D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom