Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

i drive a decent whip, 2007 infiniti m35 sport and i live with my parents. im 20 though, work almost full time and go to a local community college. I plan on transferring though.

I'm 24 live at home I graduated last year with my BA and I work full time.

I pay the light bill, half of the family cell phone bill, my school loan and I give my mom money to help her with a credit that my parents ran up when we fell on tough times.

I currently drive a '98 taco that my dad got me to college. I'm saving up to buy either a used challenger or used newer Tacoma.

I don't see a problem having a nice car while living with your parents as long as you're helping out and improving yourself either through school or professionally or both just as long as you're not a deadbeat.

I have a friend who bought a new Monte Carlo at 18 lived at home paid it off, saved up and recently moved out at 23 with his gf in a pretty decent apartment I'm def not mad at him.

I'm 24 live at home I graduated last year with my BA and I work full time.

I pay the light bill, half of the family cell phone bill, my school loan and I give my mom money to help her with a credit that my parents ran up when we fell on tough times.

I currently drive a '98 taco that my dad got me to college. I'm saving up to buy either a used challenger or used newer Tacoma.

I don't see a problem having a nice car while living with your parents as long as you're helping out and improving yourself either through school or professionally or both just as long as you're not a deadbeat.

I have a friend who bought a new Monte Carlo at 18 lived at home paid it off, saved up and recently moved out at 23 with his gf in a pretty decent apartment I'm def not mad at him.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I suppose it has to do with how you view things, I don't see the issue as long as you're pulling your weight.
That's the issue though. Dudes flossin in new whips and moochin off they folks not pullin their own weight. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I suppose it has to do with how you view things, I don't see the issue as long as you're pulling your weight.
That's the issue though. Dudes flossin in new whips and moochin off they folks not pullin their own weight. 

LOL at all the responses. Who cares about what another person is doing? It seems that some people who are opposed to this idea, are just trying to make themselves feel better.

Also, culture has a somewhat affect on this.

LOL at all the responses. Who cares about what another person is doing? It seems that some people who are opposed to this idea, are just trying to make themselves feel better.

Also, culture has a somewhat affect on this.

If I was living with my parents though, I'd be trying hard to stack cash and get out of there as soon as all my finances were in order. I don't care if I have a super fly car, I don't want to live with my parents when I'm older.

If I was living with my parents though, I'd be trying hard to stack cash and get out of there as soon as all my finances were in order. I don't care if I have a super fly car, I don't want to live with my parents when I'm older.

So i kick my pops some rent and cop food as well as household necessities. Drive a clk430 that's almost paid off.. & that's not right? +$!*%. I'm gettin it boiiiii. Stackin for my own crib while helpin my dad pay his mortgage. #winning

So i kick my pops some rent and cop food as well as household necessities. Drive a clk430 that's almost paid off.. & that's not right? +$!*%. I'm gettin it boiiiii. Stackin for my own crib while helpin my dad pay his mortgage. #winning

i push a BMW 750 and live in the hood.....

yeah i rock with a car note...and it was pretty much all the money i saved up from the age of 15......

come at me

yeah i rock with a car note...and it was pretty much all the money i saved up from the age of 15......

come at me

omg mangudai has 40k posts 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

prime example of losing right here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

prime example of losing right here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Your priorities would be out of order, imo.  You should save up to move out of your parents house then get the car.  How's it gonna look if you're a grown %+* man trying to sneak chicks into your room
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Your priorities would be out of order, imo.  You should save up to move out of your parents house then get the car.  How's it gonna look if you're a grown %+* man trying to sneak chicks into your room
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NO RESPECT IF YOU SLOUCHING OFF YOUR PARENTS...
Yup.. Different if you taking care of yours...
Bigger difference and plus if you doing the above and holding down the fort (i.e. helping with util, water, etc)
Don't just eat, sleep, @+*#.
You wack bruh, grow up!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NO RESPECT IF YOU SLOUCHING OFF YOUR PARENTS...
Yup.. Different if you taking care of yours...
Bigger difference and plus if you doing the above and holding down the fort (i.e. helping with util, water, etc)
Don't just eat, sleep, @+*#.
You wack bruh, grow up!

Back
Top Bottom