Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

Here's why pushing a new car while living at home is stupid.  You could have been on your way to being a millionaire.  Instead, you only act like it when you could have had money because of your parents generosity been driving free cars your whole life.

http://youtu.be/BKyV8CTHeJ0

I saw it coming.
laugh.gif

Waiting until your married to move out will probably have some repercussions in your marriage, especially if your partner was already living on their own.

Waiting until your married to move out will probably have some repercussions in your marriage, especially if your partner was already living on their own.

I'm 23 I own a 2 story house my first car was a gift 1972 camaro body was good but I put money into the motor and its like a brand new car now.I also have a 2002 camaro ss 35th anniversary that I bought when I got my house I admit its kinda hard but if you can afford it go for it have a solid job save up get a house then get ur toys imo....me and my wife both work

I'm 23 I own a 2 story house my first car was a gift 1972 camaro body was good but I put money into the motor and its like a brand new car now.I also have a 2002 camaro ss 35th anniversary that I bought when I got my house I admit its kinda hard but if you can afford it go for it have a solid job save up get a house then get ur toys imo....me and my wife both work

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i push a BMW 750 and live in the hood.....

yeah i rock with a car note...and it was pretty much all the money i saved up from the age of 15......

come at me

i see this a lot
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i rock with a car note...and it was pretty much all the money i saved up from the age of 15......

come at me

i see this a lot
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

come at me

i see this a lot
30t6p3b.gif
Come to Brooklyn You will see it all day I don't knock it if they got the bread.

come at me

i see this a lot
30t6p3b.gif
Come to Brooklyn You will see it all day I don't knock it if they got the bread.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

come at me

i see this a lot
30t6p3b.gif
I'm going to bet that over 3/4 of people that do that don't have the money to do it.  If you have to get a car note to support your image, you can't afford it.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

come at me

i see this a lot
30t6p3b.gif
I'm going to bet that over 3/4 of people that do that don't have the money to do it.  If you have to get a car note to support your image, you can't afford it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

There isn't. Its just something thats looked down upon in the US(and some other places im sure). Word to Ninja "we're behind da times"

I agree I think it's a way for some to feel they are better than somebody. I also think alot of guys do it for girls. I don't think most people will admit it. I know a few of my friends moved out and was basically living on air mattresses so what is the point of having a room with nothing but a cot? Guess going for that minimalist look huh? Just to bring some chicks over, walk around naked, or whatever freedom junk you need. If your helping pay bills and/or if you don't have kids don't really see the prob with staying at home. Do what makes you feel more comfortable whether it's getting a house/apt or staying at home.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

There isn't. Its just something thats looked down upon in the US(and some other places im sure). Word to Ninja "we're behind da times"

I agree I think it's a way for some to feel they are better than somebody. I also think alot of guys do it for girls. I don't think most people will admit it. I know a few of my friends moved out and was basically living on air mattresses so what is the point of having a room with nothing but a cot? Guess going for that minimalist look huh? Just to bring some chicks over, walk around naked, or whatever freedom junk you need. If your helping pay bills and/or if you don't have kids don't really see the prob with staying at home. Do what makes you feel more comfortable whether it's getting a house/apt or staying at home.

I don't see a problem with it. My wife and I lived on our own and are moving back to our home town which the cost of living is much higher. We decided to live in their downstairs which is like an apartment. I personally drive a 97 supra and the wifey drives a newer pilot. For us we know that saving money is priority one for us and our daughter. I have no shame in that. And when the time is right we can buy house when we feel life can be lived comfortably.

With the average income it would be very difficult to have a nice whip and a place of your own. Unless you make bank. And these days not to many people can do it.

I don't see a problem with it. My wife and I lived on our own and are moving back to our home town which the cost of living is much higher. We decided to live in their downstairs which is like an apartment. I personally drive a 97 supra and the wifey drives a newer pilot. For us we know that saving money is priority one for us and our daughter. I have no shame in that. And when the time is right we can buy house when we feel life can be lived comfortably.

With the average income it would be very difficult to have a nice whip and a place of your own. Unless you make bank. And these days not to many people can do it.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Your priorities would be out of order, imo.  You should save up to move out of your parents house then get the car.  How's it gonna look if you're a grown %+* man trying to sneak chicks into your room
30t6p3b.gif

Thread/.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Your priorities would be out of order, imo.  You should save up to move out of your parents house then get the car.  How's it gonna look if you're a grown %+* man trying to sneak chicks into your room
30t6p3b.gif

Thread/.

Back
Top Bottom