Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by DJ bana

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.
Yea but the reason you was with him was because he had a M3...........lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

laugh.gif
 nah i go to Lincoln up in PA:smh: 

but i know a few people on the same leeching BS that go to Lincoln and met some from outta state that go to Towson and College of notre dame of maryland

eek.gif
 Where'd you meet a girl from Notre Dame. I thought those bulldykes were chained in a dungeon.

Whole time... I thought College of Notre Dame of Maryland was a private High School.
frown.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

laugh.gif
 nah i go to Lincoln up in PA:smh: 

but i know a few people on the same leeching BS that go to Lincoln and met some from outta state that go to Towson and College of notre dame of maryland

eek.gif
 Where'd you meet a girl from Notre Dame. I thought those bulldykes were chained in a dungeon.

Whole time... I thought College of Notre Dame of Maryland was a private High School.
frown.gif

tired.gif

look, IDGAF i still live at home.

but at the same time, im stacking my bread, i help out with the bills and food. lastly, im not stupid enough to be enslaved by a car note. i bought mine.

i dont plan on moving out till im married anyways...

but at the same time, im stacking my bread, i help out with the bills and food. lastly, im not stupid enough to be enslaved by a car note. i bought mine.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

eek.gif

laugh.gif

so you mean to tell me when you move out of one women house, your gonna move right back in with another. 

yo you dont care to have your own spot? mind=blown

eek.gif

laugh.gif

so you mean to tell me when you move out of one women house, your gonna move right back in with another. 

Not many jobs + paying student loans = extended residence with the folks...sally mae don't
mix with rent and bills haha

Not many jobs + paying student loans = extended residence with the folks...sally mae don't

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Word. Sallie Mae got me by the balls right now. Vice grip status. Miss me wit all that you should've this or that bull.

the only people hating is people who moved out and gotta drive hoopties

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Word. Sallie Mae got me by the balls right now. Vice grip status. Miss me wit all that you should've this or that bull.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

eek.gif

I actually agree with Tony.  

Originally Posted by Put em up

eek.gif

I actually agree with Tony.  

Originally Posted by ricky409

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

#pow #pow #pow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He actually had a truck when we first started dating.

Originally Posted by ricky409

#pow #pow #pow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He actually had a truck when we first started dating.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- there goes that clown logic again.
roll.gif

......because driving an expensive car while still lving with mom and dad is oh so something to brag about. you should be embarassed real talk.

....i swear to GOD yall generation STAY losing  
roll.gif

.....ftr, lets be clear. a hooptie to the majority of these clowns is anything thats not a sports luxury vehicle or sports import with hella money in mods. there are PLENTY of average daily drivers one could own that falls under the catagory of just a 'good car'. lets talk apples to apples here. the topic says:

....its always 2 extremes with you clowns. just because someone challenges you on the above doesnt mean you're expected to drive a hooptie. but of course, since you wanna keep doing it and not feel bad thats where you'll take it.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- there goes that clown logic again.
roll.gif

......because driving an expensive car while still lving with mom and dad is oh so something to brag about. you should be embarassed real talk.

....i swear to GOD yall generation STAY losing  
roll.gif

.....ftr, lets be clear. a hooptie to the majority of these clowns is anything thats not a sports luxury vehicle or sports import with hella money in mods. there are PLENTY of average daily drivers one could own that falls under the catagory of just a 'good car'. lets talk apples to apples here. the topic says:

....its always 2 extremes with you clowns. just because someone challenges you on the above doesnt mean you're expected to drive a hooptie. but of course, since you wanna keep doing it and not feel bad thats where you'll take it.

this thread isn't about you then

this thread isn't about you then

Here's why pushing a new car while living at home is stupid.  You could have been on your way to being a millionaire.  Instead, you only act like it when you could have had money because of your parents generosity been driving free cars your whole life.

http://youtu.be/BKyV8CTHeJ0

Back
Top Bottom